Chapter Seven

~Hey guess WHAT Imma skip some parts cuz I feel like it~

Hagrid had given me my train ticket which I tried to figure out all summer. Platform nine and three-quarters? Maybe a spell or something to unlock it like the entrance to Diagon Alley?
The majority of the rest of the summer has been better than usual. The Dursleys are pretending I'm invisible which is fine and means I have more time to examine my school books.

I've memorized a great deal of my potions books since it is the closest to something I am familiar to, chemistry. I've practiced a few simple spells like Lumos, Reparo, Nox, and Scourgify. I've looked into Hogwarts a History and the school is very large and maze-like. I'm currently working on a map of the school with what I've gathered from the book. I have named my owl Zephyrus, he has quite an unusual color for a great-horned owl. Instead of brown he is as white as a snowy. I wrote a letter for him to send. I am trying to get in contact with dad's old friends, Sirius and Remus.

Dear Mr. Black/Lupin,

I have been told you are one of my dad's old friends and am sending this letter as a request you visit.

Harry Sherlock James Potter

After the letter I visited a store where I could buy a large supply of pens and pencils. I'm not from the 1400s, quills and parchment are inconvenient. Magic seems to have blinded magicals from noticing that things can be improved.

~~time skip brought to you by a study in lightning shaped scars~~
Get it?

September 1

After a long car ride of grumbling about pig ears and getting them removed they arrived at King's Cross. Sherlock took one glance at his ticket and took off before the pig could comment on Platform Nine and three-quarters. He wandered around and stopped at the wall between nine and ten. Is there some password or combination like at the Alley? He wondered until there was an unmistakable, "Platform Nine and three-quarters this way!"

Sherlock thought this was stupid as the muggles would hear but then realized muggles are stupid. In his past life he was positive no one would have noticed or cared except for maybe himself.

"Alright Percy you first," the same woman said.

A red head swerved right in front of Sherlock and straight into the wall. Sherlock came to the logical conclusion he must do the same and followed. He emerged onto a busy platform with a beautiful scarlet train. Entering the train was a bit difficult but he managed and was putting his trunk away when two identical gingers popped in.

"Hello mate we saw you come on the platform after our brother Percy. I'm Fred and I'm George," the twins said in unison.

"I know."

The twins snickered,"Really what else do you know about us then? Go on don't be shy."

"I can tell you about your four other brothers and one sister. Your family is old and is very Pro-Griffindor you are both in that house. Your two eldest brothers have graduated, one is working in Egypt the other with dragons. You both are known school-wide for your pranks and have a younger brother in my year. I can read you belong to a poor family and your dad is often working late. Despite this your parents have been happily married for about 17+ years. Your stay at home mom has packed you both corned beef sandwiches which you both are planning to ditch. Pleased to meet you I am Sherlock Potter."

George stared before Fred chuckled and asked, "The boy who lived has a twin or something?"

Sherlock lifted his curly black hair to revel the famous lightening shaped scar.

"You are."
"He is."
"Harry Potter," they chorused.
"It's Sherlock." He said tiredly.
"Fred? George?"
"Coming Mum," they said as they left.

"Mum guess who we just met." "Harry Potter." "Or Sherlock as he prefers."

~~~~~~~~~~a weasley conversation later~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Can I come in? Every where else is full."