rules

1|this roleplay deals with mature and graphic subjects. regarding violence, abuse, death, assault, etc. please don't join if you're unable to handle what mature content is Given. this roleplay is not to be lightly taken as the story progresses deeper.

2|No Mary Sue or Gary sue, who the mooncake looks perfect. Coconut all my ocs have tons of flaws though I'm sure your 'perfect' Mary sue or Gary she can't see it. Don't be a hypocrite. LOOK SARAH CAN'T BE GOOD AT EVERYTHING.

3|Cuss all you want Like Romano from Hetalia IDC but censor it, Ex: Shìt, fcuk, BALONEY, B×TCH

4|BE DETAILED 5+ sentences, I don't give a shit. Don't be like "b-but mwiss Lulapew I cwant be descwitibe!" I will fall off a roof and make your pet eat you. password one is your favorite character from any show or book better yet I'll sell you on the black market uwu

EX; Natalia slapped her forehead groaning. This utter fucking dumbass did it again even when she told him not to. At this point she looked like she wanted to die. "God dammit Gerald! We had a talk about you doing and pulling this stupid shit off!" She shook her head sighing. Disappointed in him dearly. She was never gonna get used to how dumb he could tend to be.

5|Drama I like, give me a affair and i will love it. GIVE ME A MURDER CONFESSION IDC

6|Be kind, please and be kind to others. Maybe I won't bite you in the ass like wattpad Follow the golden rule. Treat those how you wanna be treated.

7|No OP of killing everyone, you ain't gonna have a gun who can kill anything and have unlimited ammunition. password two is to tag five people who might be interested

8|no smut in book only PM, I will suspend you and you MUST have to at least form an RelationshIP ALriGht. NO RUSHINV THAT FUCKING SHIT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I DON'T NEED HORRIBLE RUSHED RELATIONSHIPS THE FIRST DAY. UNLESS Y'ALL ALREADY FUCKING

9|If you've read the rules say demigod and comment your time zone AND CURRENT TIME

10|Make an effort to jump into the story, idc how. just find a way and dont begin whining how your character ain't noticed. work for it sharon. dam.

11|WE DO NOT LEAVE ANYONE OUT OF THE ROLEPLAY WHEN IT STARTS. I cannot count how many times I have been ignored in group roleplays.

12|My admin of the roleplay and for those who will keep in charge while I'm offline, aka reinforcing rules will be organ [uncvnditionally] & royal [HypnosNeeded] don't defy them or me. they have the equal like power as me.

13|I'm giving you three strikes, if it's a major rule like respecting people that's a strike. I'll also have my admins do this if it's major.