pre-play

to keep everyone amused and interested pleasetagpeople we'll have two scenarios you can play!

to start please say, I'll go option one! my character will meet [selected light Order member]

LIGHT ORDER MEMBERS I PLAY :
Alyssa
Libran
Astrology
Mibko
Brian
Mitten
Salvokia
Michael
Randy
Sheldon
Kolrax
Alaska

option one :
It was a regular day for you. Well normal enough considering such a raging war was occurring. Visiting a place you frequented was already calm enough. This time you were distracted by some presence. something about the presence felt divine and riddled with aura strength surrounding it. it was coming from someone sitting nearby.

option two :
you start with a jolt. you're staring up at pure white and gold marble ceiling. you're laying on the cold ground of a gold and marble flooring. pillars around you holding the building. Statues around and the sounds of water. you turn your head to see twelve people settled on a throne like area. Some sit in thrones or they settle on the steps. They're dressed in divine clothing. they hold a chilling look of peace with their air. "come closer, we can't and won't hurt you." the female that sat in the center throne had noticed you. staring you down with that smile. a tired sarcastic one.