CH 1 : Dreamers Come To Hell

The light is bright.
An echo is evident.
Blinking a few times as you find yourself standing there again.
The same dream.
The constant repeating dream for some reason.

You stand in a throne room and there are people sitting in thrones or on the steps. They watch you with patient eyes. They're dressed in a combative uniform. They're all different but all the same.

Demigods.

Three particular people stuck out with presence. Their presence is more divine than the rest. Godly divine even. They seem like regular demigods but they are more than that.

A voice speaks to repeat the same line again.

" the clock has rewinded. you have been chosen. the dreamers of hope. ashen kingdom stands with the united and the light. the world is falling apart and you are a key to saving it. "

you don't understand.

Then that brings us to now at this moment.

Pursuing whatever your dream was telling you. Travel to Ashen Kingdom. Everyone knows that kingdom had been into fledged war. A burned down kingdom that became a battle ground. Small clips were always seen online from the battle. Body cams from those fighting. The monsters are horrific.

They're even classed by danger.

These really are monsters and that's known worldwide by now. How the news covers it no matter what. How some people just see it.

The dream has you linked to something. To these people who have been seen fighting battles and wars. Some of them looked like children before.

Now, you reside in a neighboring kingdom to Ashen.

You've rested and restocked your supplies. prepared to continue your harrowing journey to Ashen kingdom. Packing and preparing as you prepare to leave.

Something is about to happen.

• 5+ Sentences
• If you read this say WFS4
• Individual chains are allowed when I say so