Café (boya and fayi)

Normal pov~

  From afar we can see a crowd of girl screaming like a wild animal that will make other passengers feel annoyed, on the other hand who is surrounded by crowd are two handsome boys seems to feel uneasy by the crowd, and this two boys are famous model and also a great actor, Boboiboy and Fang.

They both are rival, even though they rival in entertainment world, they both actually are best friend and of course don't forget about Gopal, he is a great chef who be best friend with the two famous model.

Boboiboy and Fang are planning to sneaking out to get a fresh air and hangout, that's before a fangirl broke their disguise and start screaming their name, before this two boys can run they both get crowded and ended up in this situation, Boboiboy seems to take a selfie with the fangirl and fang he give his signature with annoyed feeling but still try to smile. Boboiboy use rival telepathy to spoke with Fang "Fang! We need to get out from here! " Fang shot a look at Boboiboy and nodded "what the plan?" Boboiboy look at his surrounding and found an idea "Fang i had an idea but-" before Boboiboy can finish his word Fang cut him "I don't mind anything! Just get us out from here! " Fang start to feel pissed "ok... Listen..." Boboiboy tell Fang his plan and Fang just nodded.

They both take of their scarf and write their signature and name there, the fangirls seems confused with their action but still watch it anyway, when they both done they raise their scarf in air and throw it on their side far away from them, the fangirls immediately run and try to grab their scarf and completely forget about Boboiboy and Fang. See this was their chance they both run as fast as they can, away from the fangirls.

Boboiboy and Fang hiding behind a bushes big enough for them to hide, they can hear a screms of their fangirl running past them, boboiboy check around them, searching if anyfangirl near them, and of course there is no one there, feel relief boboiboy sighing "hah...finally they gone..." They both get out from the bushes and fix their disguise "seriously! Are they not tired, chasing after us!! I just need a fricking fresh air!!!" Fang complaining like an old lady.

'Well that what we get when we are a famous model...but aren't you the one who like being in center of attention...' "At least we manage to get out from the fangirl, come on let's get going we don't want our fangirls find us" and with that boboiboy walk away from fang who is still complaining, realize his friend leaving him behind he wanted to shout but he can't, the fangirl will hear him instead he sprint toward his friend and punch him on the back "hey! Why did you leave me behind?!" Fang said feel annoyed "no reasons *shrug* I just want to see you lost that's all *chuckle*" answer boboiboy with a little laugh and earning a strong punch on the back.

After long time walking around the town Fang and Boboiboy decide they will buy a drink before going back to studio, they walk past many coffee shop and other café still decided where they will buy it, until boboiboy smell something really nice and that lead them to a café named "Y&Y café" Boboiboy drag Fang inside.

"Kring kring" they both look around the café before going to sit beside the window and waiting for the waitress, "hmmm~ this place are not bad, its comfortable here~" boboiboy said with satisfies smile there not many people here, Fang don't said anything he just playing with his phone. And when they chatting (well boboiboy the one who talked and fang just ignore him) the waitress came "can I take your order now gentlemen?" A gentle voice make boboiboy look toward the sources and he see a beautiful hijab girl, she whore a casual cloth dominated by pink color and an white apron, beautiful hazel eyes and cherry blossom lips oh and dont forget with a gentle smile attached on her face'is she an angel?'. "Yeah I will order dark coffee" Fang voice snap boboiboy from his train of thought "okay! And for you?" The waitress asked him, make boboiboy startled "ah! I-i will order...V-vanilla latte", seeing the event in front of him fang just smirking.