idol!amato

the sound of people screaming his name from outside made Amato even more excited and so couldn't wait to appear on the stage

Meka, as manager Amato just smiled at the behavior of the singer who as if he just got a new toy and wanted to play it immediately, Meka approached the teenager and put his hand on Amato's shoulder "Listen Amato, I know this is not the first time you appear on stage but I beg you not to make things reckless anymore, later I can hang up like your previous appearance" said Meka seriously.

Amato just give him a flat face"ugh ... alright I'll be careful" meka smiled in return

"get ready! to witness the appearance of a rising singer, AMATO !!" the sound of the microphone blaring throughout the stadium to which the fans shouted were super enthusiastic, Amato's smile rising in enthusiasm.

"okay the time has arrived! I'm leaving first, Mr. Manager !!" Amato said as he ran towards the stage.

Meka just stared at Amato's back who ran like a child and managed to make meka chuckle "What more surprise does he want to show the world?"

It has been almost an hour for Amato to appear on stage but the teenager has not shown any signs of exhaustion, nor the screams of fans who seemed to be more excited than from before.

Amato now stands on a small star-shaped stage that moves in the air.

And suddenly an idea popped into his head he smirk then glanced at his manager briefly before continuing the song.

When the stage that brought Amato above 7 meters suddenly Amato slipped from the stage and the sound of screams full of worried grew instantly as did the manager who was shocked and panicking by what he was witnessing, meka cried Amato name

"AMA-"

But in the middle of chaos Amato smirk and then Amato back flip on the air gracefully and land on his feet perfectly

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUW"
Scream filled the air

Amato continued the song in more spirited voice than before

Meka let out a sigh of relief, his feet wobble and eventually fall on his knees "that brat...he just give me a heart attack"
Hi eyes not leaving the figure on the stage "just wait until this concert end and I'll teach that brat a lesson!"

The concert end with a huge success thanks to Amato surprise performance in the middle of his song.

But that doesn't mean he will not get some lesson from his beloved manager.

End(?)
____________________________________

Heyya long time no see, sorry for not updating (^_^;) I was busy with something
I'm more active on Instagram haha (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

Oh I almost forgot
Idol!amato AU by @tofutoomis on instagram

Byee have a nice day~ 💓