Bbb birthday 13-03-2020 🎉🎉

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Many boya moment
Slight fayi

Normal POV

Today is like a normal day for everyone, but not for this orange cap boy it was his special day,today his birthday.

Boboiboy wake up a little late than usual because he stay up until mid night working on his home work, and because of that too he almost late for school. Boboiboy quickly put on his uniform and ran downstairs toward kitchen "oh boboiboy! You finally wake up, here eat this" tok aba greet him and shove a slice of bread to boboiboy, boboiboy quickly grab it and eat it "morning tok! boboiboy will be going now bye tok, assalamualaikum!" And like a lightning boboiboy dash outside while carrying his bag. Tok aba just watch his grandson with small smile and sigh "happy birthday boboiboy, I hope you have a great day" tok aba said before focused on his news paper back.

Boboiboy finally arrived at school just in time "*pant* pant* huft! I'm save..." He said taking his breath before walking to class "... Now I wonder... Where is Yaya? I didn't see her at gate, usually Yaya will be there patrolling" boboiboy said while looking at the gate from window. Finally he arrive in front his class, he can hear a chattering inside and he sigh in relive 'fyuh... The teacher is not here' and with that boboiboy open the door and walks inside.

Ying notice boboiboy coming and call his name "morning boboiboy! You late than usual... What happen?" Boboiboy sit down on his desk and turn his head toward his friends "hm...Morning, I just over slept, eh where's gopal and Yaya?" Boboiboy said noticing his other friends not here "oh gopal and Yaya, I see they in library searching for something" answer fang with bored look,Boboiboy eyes widened, he replay to fang "eh?! J-just the two of them?! T-together?!", boboiboy can hear a faint giggle from his left "*giggle*oho~ boboiboy...Are you perhaps...Jealous?!" Ying said with wide grin "w-what?! O-of course not!! Why would I be jealous!!"

Boboiboy POV

"w-what?! O-of course not!! Why would I be jealous!!" I said, a little blush appear on my face. Yeah why would I be jealous of that,Yaya probably just helping gopal study or just discussing something T-together... Ok fine! I think I'm just a little jealous... Fang voice snap me from my train of thought "stop it ying, can you see his face is already red *chuckle* poor boboiboy being left alone by Yaya lol", I immediately glare at him but like it was not enough ying tease me again "alright fang maybe he felt sad right now *laugh* pfft we should stop before boboiboy get burned by JEALOUSY!!" she said pressing the word 'jealousy' and it make me feel annoyed they both burst in laugh "tch! Rather than being jealous I felt annoyed by you two! Grrr... You guys surprisingly good at cooperating in making someone annoyed" I glared at them but they continued to laugh.

"creak" a sounds of door being opened, and two figure come in while chatting to each other the figure is gopal and yaya, Yaya greet them followed by gopal "hey guys! What are you guys talking about?" Yaya ask sitting down to her desk in front boboiboy "oho we just now talking about yo--" "--yoyo! Yeah yoyo! While i'm walking to school I accidentally found a new store selling a traditional yoyo!! Haha" before ying could finish her word i immediately cut her and nervously stare at yaya.

yaya blink for awhile before smile gently ah~ my heart~ "oh yoyo!, that's great! can you show me the store later? i want to buy it for my little brother" she said smiling at me ah~ my jealousy have been erased "sure sure!" I said with wide smile, we stare to each other eyes for a awhile "akhem!" A voice interrupt our perfect atmosphere tch can they see the situation?! Hah.... I can see they stare at us with wide grin and Cheshire eye "dey! The bell have been ringing so save that lovey dovey thing later~ lol" gopal said trying to hide his smirk, after hearing that we both blushed "w-what are you talking about?!".