Teaser

The smiles were not leaving their faces, their lips were constantly curved into a beautiful smile.

Shaheer was staring at her with mischievous eyes and she was blushing seeing him looking at her teasingly. But they can't show their real feelings towards each other now as they were surrounded by entire cast.

It's mishbir's sangeet ceremony shoot going on, all cast were chilling together as the dance shoot just got finished.

Every one requested shaheer to sing today as everyone is in musical mood now.

Shaheer took the guitar available on set and looked at her, she suppressed her smile and blush seeing him looking at her lovingly.

He started singing

Chaand sifarish jo karta humari
Deta wo tumko bata

Rhea blushed secretly, the way he's looking at her was making her heart flutter

Sharm o haya ke parde giraake
Karni hai humko khata

He winked at her and she looked at other side hiding her red cheeks from everyone.

Zidd hai ab to hai khud ko mitana
Hona hai tujhmein fanaa.

Not knowing how to control her emotions in front of everyone, she just left to her green room hiding from everyone, but of course, shaheer didn't missed her retreating figure, so quickly thinking of an excuse he also left from there behind Rhea.

Inside green room, Rhea was sitting in front of mirror, removing her Maang tika, she was blushing like hell thinking how shaheer was teasing her today.

How come they came this far, both were not friends also for at least two months from when their shooting started, and now, now they always have to spend all their free time together. They're best of friends.

But of course that's not it. Their feelings towards each has taken a new shape recently. She always feels butterflies in her stomach when he's around. And she knows he knows what's going on in her mind. The way he looks at her these days was so endearing.

She feels like she's his center of attention which of course gives jittery feelings to her. She has started weaving dreams now, they haven't confessed yet what they feel for each other, but his behavior towards her was giving her hopes that something could happen between them and that would be beautiful.

He smiled seeing her blushing face. Leaning his side frame on the door, hands folded on his chest, he was admiring the sight in front of him, how much he loves seeing her like that, blushing because of him.

He still can't believe he finally found his one and only. He was right when he said he had never been in love. He had his own share of relationships but still he didn't knew what was love. But recently the feeling he's having inside his heart is so amazing.

It feels good, it feels beautiful to have this feeling, maybe he could say this is love. Is this love?

And then he looked at her again, the person who is the reason of all this. He still can't believe that it's her who is arising these beautiful feelings in his heart. He never thought that he would fall for her.

From starting she never talked freely with anyone, always staying little away from group chatting and all, first he didn't noticed as he thought she likes to be like that only. Not chatting, just focusing on work, type .

But one day when he saw her talking with Lata Mam freely, cracking jokes with her, teasing her, he was really amused.

This girl is so chirpy, that cute childish faces she makes while teasing, and that full blown beautiful smile she gives to everyone, he admits, his heart fluttered first time seeing her like that.

He remember how he started finding excuses to spend time with her. He didn't even bothered to find out why he was doing that.

He smiled remembering the day when they were shooting at Madir, mishti had came to apologize to abir because she broke the promise. She said the shayari that abir had said to her before champaner's trip.

He had teased her a lot in front of reporter after she had said that shayari, she had really said that like a child recites a poem

---------------------------------------------------
Coming tonight 🤗🤗🤗🤗