Teaser

"Vaise jis din aap logo ka secret reveal hoga na, saare social networking sites pe hahakaar much jaayega "

Ritwik said laughed with mohit. Shaheer chuckled and smiled adoringly at Rhea's shy face.

They all were together on video call as lockdown is going on.

Ritwik and Mohit are teasing her and Shaheer was smiling at this.

S-vaise Ritwik I can't wait to reveal my special someone in front of whole world.

He said looking at Rhea with intense eyes. Rhea smiled brightly and face palmed seeing him lost in her.

He took a deep breath and in horsed voice whispered "Missing you badly".

Water formed in rhea's eyes hearing his whisper, she was getting more emotional day by day and just want to hug him tightly.

Ritwik smiled slightly and cut the call and mohit did the same understating that now they need their alone time.

Rhea gulping her clogged up throat said

R-kaha tha na ghar chale jaao ya mere ghar aa jaao, baat kar leti main papa mumma se

Shaheer smiled slightly and said lovingly

S-aur wo maan bhi jaate I know that, but main unhe time dena chahta hu Rhea humari relationship ko accept karne ka. Humara rishta thoda different hai, for us it doesn't matter because we love each other but for them it does our age gap, religion boundation everything. And tum unki laadli beti ho and of course they have to be hundred percent sure of me before giving their world to me.

Rhea smiled overwhelmingly, day by day her love for him is increasing. His sensitivity towards little little things, his understanding nature, everything is just making her fall for him more and more.

But still she was concerned for him, he was living all alone, away from his family as well as her. So she asked again, this time little childishly

R-aur aap jo akele reh raho uska kya

Shaheer smiled at her cuteness and said naughtily

S-akele kaha hu vo hai na mere saath

Rhea frowned and asked

R-kaun

S-arey wahi jise dekhe bina na mere din kat te hai na raat

Rhea now opened her mouth in shock, she comically looked at herself thinking "main to yaha hu, vaha kaun hai"

Shaheer controlled his laughter seeing his little rheu's baby expression.

Rhea again looked at screen with confused plus little angry eyes

R-kaun hai wo, kiski baat kar rahe ho aap

S-arey usi ki jiske bina ab rehna mushkil ho gaya hai mera

Rhea gritted her teeth in irritation and pointing her finger towards him said

R-shaheer jaldi batao vo kaun hai varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga

Shaheer giggled and said

S-shaant meri jungli billi shaant

And he went away somewhere leaving a pouting Rhea behind.

He came back again with something seeing which Rhea's eyes got big in shock.

She covered her mouth with both hands and her eyes were radiating with happiness.

She said stammering a little

R-sh...shaheer ye

Shaheer smiled at her reaction, a genuine smile

S-ab samajh mein aaya, kaise reh raha hu tumhare bina, ye hai na mere paas

And he caressed her smiling face in the large portrait of them.

TBC
It will be the last part of this story
Will update soon