Basaau Tere Sang Main Alag Duniya

Sorry for making you all wait
Thank you so labyrinthofmystery for writing the GHAR part for me, really means a lot 🤗🤗🤗
So guys enjoy the update 😊

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
After a long peaceful drive, they reached their destination; their home – their safe little heaven. As they leaned on the car and stood in the warmth of each other’s embrace, they gazed at their personal paradise.Their thoughts drifted back to the day they first visited this place together.

********************

It was a day when they had an early pack-up. Shaheer had already asked Rhea to not bring her car as he had to take her somewhere after pack-up. He guided her towards his car. He made her sit comfortably and took the driver’s seat. “Shaheer, hum kahan jaa rahe hai?” She asked excitedly. He shook his head with a small smile.“It’s a surprise. Aur surprises bataye nahi jaate.” She frowned and pouted her lips, but decided to not ruin his surprise. Moreover she was too happy to ruin her mood. Since the time Mishti and Abir got married in the show, they were altogether in a different zone. The marriage was just a part of the shoot, but for them it felt like they got married in real. The feelings were real, the promises were real; they performed all the rituals for real. It felt surreal.Both of them were overwhelmed when he applied vermillion on her forehead and tied the mangalsutra around her neck.

She was still basking in the feeling. It hadn’t sank in totally yet. Since almost all of their shots are together nowadays, they always remained pleasant. Shaheer saw her lost in her thoughts and smiled shaking his head. He cleared his throat gaining her attention. “Tumhe yaad hai, tumne mujhse kaha tha ki tum shaadi ke baad humare apne ek naye ghar mein rehna chahti hai. Ek aisi ghar, jahan hum apne naye yaadein banayenge. Ab toh humari shaadi bhi ho chuki hai. Toh kya tumhe nahi lagta ki hume ab ghar dhoondhna shuru kar dena chahiye?” He smiled naughtily at her. She looked down smiling as she blushed at his words. Composing herself, she looked back at him with a slight smirk. “Shaadi Abir aur Mishti ki hui thi. Humari nahi.” He raised his eyebrows at that. “Oh really?” She turned away from him and looked ahead at the road. “Haan, really!”

He applied the brake suddenly, causing the car to come to a halt. Rhea looked at him in confusion. He answered her unasked question. “Aage jaane se pehle mujhe kuch kaam hai.” His answer just confused her further. What work would he have in the middle of the road? “Kya kaam?” Instead of answering her, he just took out a piece of cloth and blindfolded her. “Arrey! Yeh kya kar rahe ho?!” She was flabbergasted. “Ab surprise ko surprise rakhne keliye yeh toh karna padega na? Ab tum tabhi apni aankhein khologi, jab main tumse kahunga.” Though confused, she decided to follow his instruction. He started to drive again and they reached their destination in fifteen minutes. “Hum pahunch gaye!” He exclaimed as he parked the car. His excitement was very evident in his voice. Rhea smiled hearing it.

He got out of the car and went to her side. Opening the door, he helped her get down of it. He held her hand tight in his. “Ready?” She just nodded her head with a wide smile. He carefully guided her forward and came to a standstill after few steps. He slowly untied her blindfold and whispered in her ears, “Ab tum apni aankhein khol sakti ho.” Rhea opened her eyes with bated breath. She gasped seeing the view before her. She covered her mouth in astonishment as she looked around in wonder. The place was beautiful. The large stretch of land was truly a scenic beauty. Nature had graciously bestowed its blessings upon the place.It was rich with a variety of flora. Moonlight enhanced the beauty of the place. Light breeze was constantly present there. Rhea looked at the ground in front of her which was illuminated by beautiful fairy lights in a specific pattern.