-9-

Soarin's Story:

Chats:

Sunset: Omg, omg, omg! I knew it! I saw it! I wanted it! I needed it! FINALLY! But seriously, dude... Think about hurting her and I'll end your whole life, get it? 👩🏻‍🦰

Soarin: I don't get it... My... Uh, Dashie and I are just best friends and I'll never even think of hurting her! I love her way too much for that!

Sunset: It's okay, Soarie. We're alone. You can tell Mommy Sunset anything ;)

Soarin: I'm telling you the truth!

Sunset: Sure... Well, I'll tell Dashie that she can date Twilight then 😊

Soarin: WTH? RAINBOW IS INTO GIRLS? INTO TWILIGHT? Oh my...

Sunset: Yeah, they're like crazy about each other, love is love 😉

Soarin: Look, Sunset. Please, PLEASE. Tell me the TRUTH. NOW!!

Sunset: Okay. But first, tell Mommy Sunset what's bothering you :)

Soarin: I've known Rainbow for a long time now, and she's the most important person in my life, Sunset. I just can't imagine my life without her, but I don't want her to feel forced, pressured to say or do something that she doesn't want to do or say...

Sunset: Got it, little buddy. Come over, we're gonna have a LONG discussion!

***

Twilight: Agree with that, but... you two aren't dating, are you...?

Soarin: Uh... No, not really...

Twilight: Good. Rainbow deserves so, so much better.

Soarin: ...

***

Pinkie: Aw! So cute, my little babies! 🍬🥳

Soarin: Uh... Thanks?

Pinkie: You're welcome! 🍰 But don't touch the lips until I give you my permission 🤡

Soarin: I wasn't intending to...

***

Flash: Good one, bro! Maybe I should do the same with Twilight!

Soarin: I don't think it'll work... but go for it!

Flash: Thank you!!

***

Zephyr: Pff... Rainbow is into ME.

Soarin: Try to touch or even look at her, and I'll tear you apart.

Zephyr: ...

Zephyr: Pfff.