-12-

AJ's Snap to Twilight:

Twilight: Hey Applejack! Well

Twilight: Hey Applejack! Well... I don't know... Sunset won't talk to me unless it's about Princess Twilight and I'm too scared to tell the others...

AJ: Sugar, you need to tell the girls about your feelings for Rainbow 🧡 You've been in love with her for too long and everyone is asking about your bluntness and all... You know... you've not been the nicest person lately...

Twilight: I know... and I'm sorry... Really. I mean it. But I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose Rainbow. I love her too much for that. And you're the only one who knows about all of this. Plus, Sunset and Fluttershy say she's into Soarin... which means I have no chance with her...

AJ: Hey sugar, Rainbow hasn't said a word about loving boys or Soarin. And don't worry, she's the Element of Loyalty, she won't stop being your friend!

Twilight: I need to make more experiences, and then, I will find a way to tell the others and Rainbow ⚛💜 I'm happy you're here for me, Applejack!

AJ: Always, Twi ;) You should talk with Sunset and apologize to Soarin, I know you're upset and jealous, but you're Twilight Sparkle, one of the best person ever! ;)

Twilight: I will! Thanks again! I have homework, I must go! Plus, I have to call Pinkie to congratulate her, and I have a project to finish with Rarity!

Twilight: Oh my gosh, Rainbow is so pretty when she's practicing sport...

AJ: Are you stalking her, baby? 😏

Twilight: Maybe... I just can't stay away from her... Love is... a complicated science... I really hope she will feel the same, even if I'm not as awesome and amazing as her.

AJ: Don't say that! Must go, sugar, but don't forget what I've said! You two are perfect together, by the way ;)

Twilight: 💜💜⚛⚛