\|The wakeup|/

\ | Spring bonnie's P.O.V | /

It's so painful. To don't move or speak. I can hear what the nurses are saying but my eyes are closed so I can't see them. I think I'm going insane. The hospital is so noisy. Why can't they shut up? It's been two years like this. How can they not understand that I'm awake? I can see a light. It's bright and big. It kind of hurt to look at.

I finally managed to open my eyes. It hurts like hell. Damn ... I see myself sitting in a room. I'm laying in a hospital bed. Lot's of bandages are around my body but why. I suddenly got a huge headache. I fell back to the bed and everything went black.

\ | Three years ago | /

"Spring, wake up!" I could hear mom shouting from the kitchen. "You don't want to be late for school." "Fine." I groaned. I was actually very excited for this day. Since we moved last week, me and my brother had to transfer schools. Which kind of sucks but, I hope I find new friends quick. Plushie is my little brother and is 9 years old. I am 16, means I can do whatever I want. Or kind of. My mom is overprotective and a pain in the ass sometimes. My dad isn't home often so I can't say so much about him. "SPRING" "Yeah, yeah, coming." I got up from my bed and put on some clothes. My usual outfit. I brushed my teeth and cam my hair. I have olive / yellow hair. It's a natural colour I promise. Me and mom have the same colour and Plushie have the same colour as dad. It's the same, but darker. I ate pizza leftovers for breakfast and walked to school. When I got there I was surprised how big it was. I found my classroom and sat at the desk in the back beside the window. (like every main character) The first class started. It was math. BORING! I'm actually very good at it so it's always boring to do those easy questions. Enough with that. "Yeah, and we have a new student in or class today." The old teacher said. "We do?" I thought to myself. She kept staring at me. Then I realized it was me she was referring too. I quickly stood up and said "Hi, I'm Spring Bonnie. Nice to meet you." Then I sat down at my seat again. "Fucking killed it!" I thought to myself. Finally, it was lunchtime. I didn't like the crowd in the cafeteria so I ate outside. It was peaceful. The wind blew through my hair and the sun was in the cloudy sky. I've been getting some weird looks. Maybe it's my scar? I have a scar across my eye. I got it in an accident. I'll rather don't think about it now. Maybe it's my clothes? They are clean though. I don't look so different. I hope ... I've seen two other bonnies at school. One purple, the other light blue. Maybe I should ask for their names and get to know them. They are both in my class I think. The bell suddenly rang. It was English. Both of the bonnie's sat and chatted with each other. Now was my chance to ask them for their names, so I did.

"Yo, what's your name?" I asked trying to sound badass. They look terrified as if they saw a ghost or something. Did I say something wrong. I don't think so. "Hello?" I said trying to sound more nice. "HH-Hi ..." I hear the blue one say. "B-Bonnie ..." "And you?" I asked the bluecottentail. "B-Bon-Bon ..." "Okay, thanks." I said a little disepointed. What is it. Am I scary? I was confused. Whatever, I'll find other friends. I tried to talk to others but the same happend. They'll stutter and ignore me. I gave up. Everyone here is weird. How are you supposed to make friends when people don't take you seriously. Starting from tomorrow I will be the biggest bitch in the whole school. I doesn't matter. If people treat you like shit, you should be shit to them in my opinion. I walked home sour as ever. I gave everyone of the students a bitch look while I was at it. The first thing I did when I got home was to trow my backpack on the floor. Dad was suprisedly home. He was laying on the choush with alcohol smell around him. "That damn alcoholic ..." I thought to myself. I ran up the stair and saw my brother touch my private stuff. I would scream at him for but, today I picked him up and hugged him. I was sad and frustrated. He was the only thing able to calm me down in this state. "Springy, are you okay?" I hear a sweet voice ask. Yeah, kid or, I'm feeling better now. " " That's good. Mind me telling what's wrong? " " Do you think I'm weird or scary? "I mumbled." Scary !? Hell, no! You are the most adorable big brother ever. Yes, you are weird sometimes but everyone is. I think those kids at your school just don't understand you cause you're cooler than them. " " Thanks, that got me in a better mood. Here I am complaining about shcool and a fricking nine-year-old compliments me like an adult. I clearly understand why the people at school think I'm weird. (Facepalmslap) "I love you little bunny, and you know it." "I do and I love you too." The cute butter-bunny said. "You want me to cook something for you? Like pancakes, waffles or cookies?" "Pancakes!" "Pancakes it should be then!" Plushie really is the best little brother ever. Sometimes it feels like I'm the little one cause of how much he takes care of me ... We don't think about that.

Exactly 1000 words. Haha. Spring being and asshole. I'm loving it! In this story, they are humans but with tail and ears. Looking like the pole bear designs.
Hope you liked it.
See you next chapter ~