\|Kiss?|/

\|Goldies pov|/

I woke up in my bed. I was sweating and breadig heavy. "Oh, you're up. How are you feeling. Here i made porridge for you." Freddy said welcoming. "What happend?"
Freddy signed and looked disturbed. "You fainted due to your fever. Why didn't you tell to me that you were sick?" "I wanted to go to school." I tried to think of what happend. I remember walking to the toilet. Suddely I felt dizzy so I rested at the wall. Then I saw Springtrap running torwards me and everything went black. I remember someone careing me to a bed. I think it was Springtrap but, I dont know.

"Did Springtrap help me?" I asked cureious. "He did. He caried you to the nurseroom and striped you." "What?" "You heard me..." "Why?" "He ran before I got to ask." I could feel a blush on my face. Why tough. I should probaly thank him. Maybe I could make him lunch since he clearly doesn't like the food in the caféteria. Thats a good idea.

|The Next day|

I don't know whats wrong with me. Springtrap clearly scowed that he don't like people. Then why am I trying? I don't get it.

Math was over so it was lunsh now but, I can't see him anywhere. He probaly skipet math since he wasn't in the classroom. Where is he now. I searched for him the whole lunsh but, didn't find him. I walked to the window. In wich suprise, I saw him. He was sitting on the rooftop on the other building. I opened the window and tried to catch his attention. He saw me and smiled. I was shock. His smile was so beautiful. My cheeks started to heat up. What was I thinking! He looked like he wanted me to come to him so I did. I climed out the window and startet to sneek to the roof. It was 20 metes down to the ground. I was 3 cm's from falling but Springtrap caughed me. "Damn, Goldie. This is the second time i caught you from tripping." He said kind of frustuated. "I'm sorry." He patted my head and smiled again. Just remember to be carefull, ok?" My heart beated so fast. "Yes, I will." He sat down and patted next to him. I think he want's me to sit there, so I did. "What the matter?" He asked. "I just wanted to give this to you." I handed the lunsjbox. He looked suprised. "What is this?" "Lunsj for you. I have notised that you don't eat at the cafeteria." "Thanks but, why did you do this?" I could feel my heart beat faster then ever. "Cause you saved med yesterday when I was sick. If you haven't saved me back then, I would probably still be laying on the ground. So thank you for saving me." I said with a brighte smile.

\|Springtraps pov|/

Damn, he is so adorible. I was suposed to be the badass kid who everybody is afraid of. But he doesn't seem to be a little bit afraid of me. Why tough. I took a bite of the lunsj he made for me. It was dealisious. "How does it taste, Spring?" I chooked at the nickname. "Is it bad? Sorry, I should had putting more efort into makeing it." He said with tears in his eyes and a sad voice. "No,nononnono! It's dealisious! "Really?!" His eyes glowed up again and pure happines was seen. "Yeah." As I was about to take another bite he asked. "Can I taste one too?" "Sure." He opened his mouth and said aaaaaa. I fed him an eggroll with the chopsticks and backed of a little to see his reaction. He enjoyed his own cooking witch was good cause I didn't. Plushie loves mye cooking tough. I don't know why? I think there is something wrong with him.

I ate the last eggroll and enjoyed to pretty view with Goldie. His beautyfull eyes reflektere the sun. His golden hair flying as the little wind blew it. His little ears which looked so soft. His little smile who was hiding in the corner og his mouth. I was actually enjoying watching him radder then the view.

Wait a second! When I sheard my choopsticks with him. Was that an indirekt kiss? I coverd my face by hiding it under my ears. In hope for Goldie not to notice. "What's wrong?" He said while leaning torwords me. "N-nothing!" Goldie leaned even closer to me and puched my ears from my face. He then stroke his hand softly down my cheek and stod still for a moment. He puched my face closer to him and looked me directly in the eye. Our faces was now 5 cm from each other. But then the bell rang. I jumped a little and almost fell from the roof. I quik stood up and excused myself to the bathroom. Goldie just sat there and looked at me in confjusion.

I went to the closest sink and rubbed my face with cold water. My face was a blushing mess. I stood there and looked at myself in the mirror afew minutes. When I had calmed down, I walked back to the classroom. Thousands of questions vent through my head. "Was he about to kiss me?" Was the one question who stuck in my head. As I opened the classroom door, the people there was still talking, cause our teacher is late. I glared at Goldie who was talking to his friends like nothing had happened.

|\Golds pov/|

Omg, I can feel his eyes burning in my neck. I really don't know what i was doing. Was i going to kiss him? He backed away and went to the toilet. I took the hint. He felt uncomfortable. His cheek was so warm thought. What if he never wants to talk to me again. What if we stops being friends. I could feel my heart beat faster like my breath. "You alright." foxy asked. Yeah, yeah. I lied. Cause you are all red again. Sure, you don't have a fever. Mangle checked my temperature. "He is kind of warm. Come i take you to the nurse, so you can take medicine." She walked my to the nurse room. First now I realise how tall she is. Almost a head taller. I really like Mangle but, as a friend of course. She took care of me since day one and is like a big sister. Springtrap is also tall but, not as tall as her. Mangle opened the door and told me to sit on the bed. She gave me a glass of water and to pills. I swallow them but, choked a litte. "Lie down for 10 minutes. When you feel better come to class. If it doesn't get better, give me a call. Then I'll call Freddy." "Thanks Mangle. You really are a good friend." "No problem buddy. Anything for a little teddy bear like you." I giggled at the nickname and smiled to her as she left. I laid down and covered the curtains around my bed so nobody could interrupt me as I slept. After 7 minutes or so, I heard a sound from the corridor. The person came in the room and closed the door after them. I quickly closed my eyes and covered my face with the blacked. The person opens every curtains and lastly mine. I showed my face in the pillow as the shadow of the person was standing in front of me. I was trembling in fear. I lifted my head slowly from the pillow and looked for the person. It was silence. The person most have walked out. I sat up from the bed and out of nowhere the person jumped on me. I scream in fear as I felt something heavy hugged me. "Caught you!" Springtrap said while mushing his face to mine. "Spring get of. You are haveyyyyy." I whined. "Fine, fine." I asked him why he came here. He said he was going to check on me because he was worried. I blushed at his answer and thanked him. Suddenly he laid down beside me and closed his eyes. He did seem kind of tired so I just let him be. I laid beside him too and looked at his face. He was already snorkeling and sleeping. His eyelashes are so long and his scar across his eye is unique. It makes him look even more handsome than he already is.

Without realising it I reached out my hand to his face. I touched his cheek like I have done in the lunsj. A warm feeling flew through my body. His eyes suddenly opened and looked at me. "Are you lusting after me?" He said as he licked his mouth. He sat up and smirked at me. In that second the nurse came in. Since the curtains was shutt around my bed, she didn't see us. Out of nowhere, Springtrap glinget to me and began to touch my waist which made me flinch. He lifted my shirt and started to touch my skin. I covered my mouth so I didn't make a sound but, it was hard. He took my other hand and pinned it to the wall which caused me to let out a little sound. "Is there anybody here?" The nurse started to get suspicious. This didn't make Springtrap stop tough.