\|Gold|/

|Goldies pov|/

I'm sick so I wasn't at shcool yestarday but, today I will. I still have a fever tought. Hope it's get better as the day goes. I'm really nervous. Me and my brother will be going to a new shcool today because we just moved. I hope I get some friends. It's been a long time since I have talked to someone beside Freddy, my brother. Dad drov us to school. Before I entered the classroom I took a deep breath. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It will be ok, bro. Just tell me if someone is bulling you or irritating. Also, if you feel like being with me, you can. Just make, sure not to touch anyone or anithing so you don't get sicker." "Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't need to tell me what to do. Just becase I'm younger than you doesn't mean you need to be so overprotective, ok? Now let me be." I had promised myself to make friends and do everyting on my own without Freddys help.

I walked into the classroom and sat on the desk in the back beside the window. I sat down and the first thing i got was weird looks. Why? I'm just a new kid who wants to fit in. Did I do something wrong? "Psst, new kid!" "What is it?" "That's Springtraps seat. You better sitt there." The blue bonnie was pointing in the opposed direction in the back." "Who is Springtrap?" "He is also a new kid. I heard he sets up rattraps in the teachers lockers." The purple bonnie answerd. "Not just in the lockers but at the ground too. Everywhere you go. If you are accidentally step one you may lose a toe." Said a yellow chicken with a let's eat bin. I felt a little spooked out. But it was to late i could not change my set. Springtrap was allready walking slowly torwards me. I looked down at the desk in hope that he would just past me. But no. He grabbed my cheek and pulled it torward his face. "And who are you if you dont mind me asking?" He said threatening. "G-Golden Freddy." "I'm sorry but, it looks like you have the wrong seat." He said with the same voice. "But, I see no name on it." I said trembeling. "You have the guts to talk back to me?! "Hey, stop touching my brother!" "Hah?" Springtrap let go of my cheek and walked to Freddy. "What did you say?" "I said don't touch him." Freddy was angry you could see it in his eyes. Springtrap's eyes vent from grey to purple. He leaned and wisperd something to Freddy. My brother looked disgusted of what the said. After Springtrap was done wispering something to Freddy, he went out og the classroom an skiped class. "Are you ok, Goldie?" "Yeah, and you?" "Yeah... That person is disgusting." "Why? He seem cool to me." "Cool?! Are you insane that bitch just harassed you and you think he is cool?!" "He have his reasons to act that way. He seemd lonely if you ask me." I tought about what just happened and sat on Springtraps seat again there is no way in hell that I'm gonna listen to him.

\|Springs pov|/

Sounds like my secret is out. I have been pranking teachers and studens. It just second day of school and I'm allready acting reckless. That new golden teddy bear was intresting tought. But his brother was kind of a pain in the ass. Since I just left the classroom I might as well skip class.

\|Freddy's pov|/

That Springtrap guy disgusts me. "If you ever tell me what to do one more time, I'm gonna touch that Golden brother off your's." Was what Springtrap whisperd with a big smirk. What is his deal. Just leave me and my brother out of it please. Enough about him. I've actually made some friends. Their names are Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Bon-Bon, Chi, and Mangle. I'm proud of myself for making so many new friends on the first day. Goldie did too. I just hope he don't go after that that Springtrap guy.

\|Springtrap's pov|/

I was enjoying a cigarette and walked down the corridors when I suprisedly saw Golden Freddy. No, Goldie was his cozy name.~ He looked weird tought. He was breathing hard and wasn't walking straight. He looked as he was about to faint. And so he did. I reached out to him and catched him in my arms. He was heating up. I checked his forhead. It was burning. He was kind of red and was panting for air. I picked him up in a bridal style and caried him to the nurseroom. The room was empty. "Where are the nurses when you need them?" I thought to myself. I laid him gentely on one of the beds. I found a clot witch I coled down in water and putted it on his forehead. I started to unbotten his shirt. I could feel a blush appear on my face. I shok it away and continued til he only was resting there with boxers. I tuk him in bed and sat down for a bit. This made me exhausted. Why did he go to school when he was sick? Stupid kid. I smiled to myself while I looked at Goldie. Maybe I could mess with him. That would be cute. If I'm smart I'll tell his brother that he is here. He is probably freaking out that he hasn't come back.

\|Freddy's pov|/

I'm freaking out. I can't find my baby brother. This is the reason I'm overprotective. It's cause he always gets himself into trouble. As me and my friends was was looking for Goldie, we found the asshole.

"What are you doing here? Skipping class again? I asked sounding tough. "Indeed. Just like you and you're fellas over there." He said smiling with his hands in his pokkets. "It's stupid asking you but, have you seen Goldie?"

"Sorry to brake it to you but, I have."
"Where is he?" "Your poor brother colapsed on the ground due to a fever." "Where you stalking him?!" "Nonononon. I just happend to past by when it happened. I caughet him in my arms before he hit the ground. "Didn't I tell you not to touch him?" "But if i didn't he would trip and hurt himself." "That's true." Freddy tought to himself. "Anyway where is he?" "Not gonna tell you."  

\|Springtrap's pov|/

Since Freddy is being rude, I will not just let him have what he want. I'm gonna tease him til he beg. I'm evil, I know. "Please, I beg you." Freddy said as he beged on the ground. I was suprised he'll beg right away. Guess his brother means a lot to him. "Fine! He is in the nurseroom sleeping." I said bitchy. I could hear a little thank you before he ran to their office. I smiled and walked away.

"SPRINGTRAP!!!! WHY THE HELL IS MY BROTHER NAKED??!!!" I could hear freddys voice scream at me. Thats when I decided to run, before getting kicked in the ass.

Hahaha, Springtrap is gonna die from Freddy beating him up for touching his little brother.
1201 words ¤
Bye, bye~