-5 Seokjin-Mother Earth And Her Moon

Since when have moon and earth been together? Long ago man created the heavens, earth and the sky. And along the way Moon expanded. But he was always alone. He felt like what seemed like forever, he would stare into the darkness of space, having no seeming purpose.

Kim Seokjin ruled the moon as a god and long before he knew it his pleadings for him not to be alone anymore were heard. He was no longer alone. The gods created a beautiful god, she was feisty, quite funny and the beings living on her planet had no real thought that slowly they were killing her as each decade passed.

Her name was Mother Teresa, Teresa, Mother earth to many. She gave humans everything they needed to live as much as they could over time they evolved more. And what did they give her in return? They polluted, murdered, and were beyond selfish.

Seokjin never knew why but he admired Teresa with everything in his body, and soul. He would float above his moon and watch Teresa do her magic with a dreamy look across his smiling face.

He first would watch as she created more lands, the way she looked at her world with pure love making new creatures, spreading water around, but Seokjin one day had to face the fear reality. He was in love with Teresa, but all he was was the moon. He revolved around her, it wasn't the opposite. But unknown to him. Teresa loved Seokjin.

Most times when the earth didn't need mother earth twenty-four-seven she would watch the way Seokjin revolved around her. How at night he would give off moonlight and glow like he was one of the many stars in their solar system.

She so happened to be watching him again, laying on her cloud made of vines, water and nature she was leaning on her dark hand, her tiara made out of roses aligned on her large waterfall of curls that cascade down her back.

All she wanted was to talk to him. But what could she do? She was just earth, while he was the moon, so much more important than her.

When Seokjin felt like his duty was done he let his moonlight fade for just a small minute letting it fade away from his fingertips, the entire moon was now aligned and even with how far him and the earth was.

He could still feel her looking at him. His eyes longed to be with her. To at least feel her for once. Maybe she smelled like peace and love like all the love she spread around for those disgusting humans.

Just like her, he helped them at night giving them moonlight. Seokjin was so lost in thinking about her he was surprised When a presence was peering into his brown eyes. He let a small scream, more like loud in shock, and fear jumping back, but two hands shot out to steady him, loud angel-like giggles filled his ears and he felt the tips of his ears turn a deep red.

"Oh wow, they did say you really cute," Teresa whispered curiously like she leaned so close to his face Seokjin was truly blown away she was beautiful. They both only saw each other from far away.

They were both grinning ear to ear. Teresa was floating in front of Seokjin holding both his large hands. They both were shaking with excitement and happiness.

"You're so beautiful." They both told one another. Teresa was still holding his hands and giggled leaning forward pressing her nose  into his then she whispered "I think you are more beautiful, I've waited centuries to meet you Seokjin." She was smiling.

The way she said his name made him shiver with happiness, but also a little surprise. He blinked his little eyes a few times resting his forehead on hers.

"M-meet me but I'm just the moon." He whispered quietly and she frowned a little wondering if he has been thinking this, the entire time they've been up here. They may have been gods, but they both had important jobs to do.

Up here time never really passed through to them. But all the time they were feeling alone, they had each other now. "Hey, Seokjin." She whispered softly slowly she lifted his chin up noticing the even more shy look he was giving her, his eyes held sadness when he thought she was gonna tell him something along those lines.

"You're the moon, yes, and we never got to meet before, but I need you I don't think you've noticed." She whispered a soft playful smile growing across her lips.

"Without your help, I wouldn't be able to be mother earth, I need my moon because we both need one another, you're everything." She whispered.

Seokjin's eyes grew wide at her tone and he looked down shyly watching his moon glowing brightly really was setting the mood, but when he glanced up, he saw true beauty was holding him in her warm caring arms.

Teresa slowly lifted Seokjin's head up and pressed her lips into his awaiting one's slowly kissing him gently and slowly wrapping her arms around his sides. Seokjin wrapped his arms around her neck wanting to be way more closer to her, he felt at ease.

Her lips were just what he imagined to. She smiled on his lips, feeling him smiling as well he tangled his hands on her hair and she brought Seokjin down nuzzling their noses deeply. Yeah, they both needed one another more then anyone could ever see.