- 11 Ot7-Stay

To all of Bts they were as close as can be. From the moment of debut from the even years together. All they've really known for a while was one another and sometimes to Jungkook to a point he was raised by his hyung. From fifteen they helped him into the young adult he was now.

So it mainly shouldn't have became a surprise when Jimin's long term girlfriend also slowly just became everyone's.

Faith had a aura that just spoke dominance. She was the co ceo of a very successful electronics company, she was head of the managing team as well. So sometimes Faith didn't have a lot of time in the world for all seven of her little angels.

Of course Poly didn't happen just over night, and it took a lot of trust between all seven members, and reassuring Jimin as well. But they all made one another happy during the rough times as an idol during the stress of life.

Life was especially hard during quarantine if you were being responsible you wore your mask, staying inside most days.

Only going outside if needed. Quarantine was especially hard for being an idol. Promotions for comebacks were a little harder.

Most concerts were held via online, and of course of could take a toll on mentally health as well. Faith was still working non stop, with being one of the main CEOs she was always switching between working from home and having to head to the office.

She never had time to play video games with her babies Jungkook soon became pouty. Cooking became very fast and she never had time to eat meals cause she was passed out sleep in her little office at the large dorm.

Don't get Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin started on her not taking care of her health.

It was another day but Faith lucky had an at home work day, stuck with meeting after meeting and phone calls she paced in her office.

"Yes yes I know those shipments are coming in today, that's what the shipping department has to check." Faith let a small chuckle out her hand locked in behind her head on her curls.

She kept speaking but unknown to her Jimin, and Taehyung were poking their heads inside the office watching her closely.

"Well she looks busy... Again." Jimin huffed a great pout all the way over his cheeks.

"Come on  Jimin don't be like that you know that if she could she would hang out with us all day, but she's a very busy woman." Taehyung trailed off a bit.

"Remember she said she has to work to get us nice things." The two were having such a deep chat with one another.

"I don't want nice things I want mommy, maybe she doesn't love us anymore." Jimin snapped out just a little bratty. Taehyung sighed wrapping his arms around his back rubbing at them slowly.

"Come on Jimin you know mommy doesn't like when we are bratty." Tae urged him in a different direction but he couldn't help but let his thoughts drift negative to what Jimin said.

Maybe he is right.... It is karma for us ignoring her during promotions but she's always been so understanding so why can't we.

Jungkook who has accidentally tuned in a little to the conversation and frowned looking away from his phone. No there's no way... I'm the youngest and even I understand she is busy, but they've never seen her work this much like I have.

Jungkook tried to think of just a simple way to show his gratitude his eyes lit up remembering how they were gonna be releasing Be soon, but maybe just this once it would be alright. Rushing towards the little studio.

Jungkook put in the code slipping in Yoongi had glanced up from where he was rubbing at his shoulder. Truth be told he is suppose to be resting up after he surgery, Faith did take a lot of time to make sure he got back into bed when ever get for out.

"Whats up kook?" Yoongi nodded his head towards the younger who was grinning , Jungkook then simply stated slipping his hands inside his pockets of his black sweats.

"I wanna let Faith listen to Stay early."

____________________________
Night fall fell up on the Bangtan residence with ease. Seokjin had cooked, with the help from Hoseok who drank a little too much wine, but of course the one important person wasn't present at dinner cause of work.

She was doing stuff on her on her laptop, making calls, but after spending some time with Yoongi, Jungkook got permission to let Faith listen to Stay, which was suppose to be on Jungkook's own little mixtape.

"I'm done, I'll be back." Jungkook announced over the loud laughter that rang from everyone. Seokjin watched with curious eyes. Watching Jungkook retreat from the dinning room.

"Where's kook going." Seokjin pouted a little while Taehyung and Jimin were making sure Hoseok didn't get to drunk , Yoongi cracked a small grin drinking some water.

"Just.. Going to reassure Faith, and hopefully Taehyung and Jimin." He answered. Namjoon tilted his head a little curiosity feeling him. A bit but popped out a dimpled smile.

"That woman is amazing."

Jungkook entered Faith's office with a little hard drive playing with it, he saw Faith wasn't talking on her headset or on her laptop but reading some over. Faith looked up stretching out she pulled all her curls back but smiled at the sight of Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie baby." She greeted him, Jungkook just felt happiness soared when ever she was around, her aura made him so soft.

With the gesture and knowing any of them could.  He sat on her lap, she wrapped her arms snuggling up to his warmth a lot of tension just gone from the day.

"Was dinner alright? I'm sorry I couldn't join." She apologized. Lord knows she wishes she could spend more time with the time given.

"No it's alright Mommy, we all understand you are busy, would have been better with you, but I come baring a give." Jungkook snuggled up when he passed the hard drive over.

Faith took it with a soft grip gazing at it uncapping it with interest.

"A gift for me? Now what did I do hmm baby." She chuckled pressing a kiss on his forehead. Jungkook just grinned while she inserted or downloading the file to her computer.

"Just by being you." He whispered.

"A gift from us to you." With Faith chuckling she clicked on the song letting it play out through her office she swayed back and forth in her chair with Jungkook.

With his vocals coming in first she was expecting it to be a ballad but then Seokjin came in with vocals as well and Namjoon threw in not only his vocals but rapping, Faith knew enough Korean to know this song was meaningful like every  song.

Faith hasn't been this emotional in a while it was a sad song but at the same time it has emp sound. She quickly wiped at her tears taking a large breath in.

"I... This is so beautiful kook." She chuckled wiping at her cheeks. Jungkook grinned softly and cupped her face a little making her stare at him he pressed cute kisses over and over in her pouty glossy lips.

"I know right now we are kinda in a tough thing, and like our new title track, life goes on, and this little album is about healing, I know we might not always have all the time in the world but. " Jungkook looked down for a minute.

"Wherever you are, I know you'll always stay, because we'll stay." Her heart felt so warm at the simple little meaning.

"Oh Jungkook... Thank you." She whispered hugging tightly smiling.

"Your guy's music always helps not just me... But everyone, of course I'll stay."

*Stay is my favorite song on the Be album I thought it was gonna be a ballad yet it's fast and a ballad and a emp at the same time it makes me sad for some reason but it's a beautiful song