-6 Hoseok-Swim Good

It never was a problem for Hoseok to admit small defeat when it came to other things. He could always ask for help if it came to his singing, sometimes his rapping and even cooking. Little things like that he could easily ask for help. But he never imagined the day that he felt almost a small hit at his pride when that day hit him like a tidal wave.

His girlfriend of a few months Roxxie has been visiting Seoul since long distance was sometimes a hard toll on a relationship. But she respected his career just like he respected her as a dance teacher. One slightly chilly day on her visit he found himself visiting the little studio she had rented out, even though she was on vacation she still has to keep up with her dancing.

So here Hoseok was asking her for the one thing he hadn't asked anyone for. His hands stuffed his pockets roughly, he felt a huge blush coated his face watching Roxxie turn around quickly shutting her phone's Bluetooth off she faced Hoseok with a smile, still breathing heavily from her dancing she giggled breathlessly.

"Well, what do you say?" He muttered shyly. Roxxie tugged her sweaty brown curls back and gazed at him focused. "I don't know why you are so shy by the request Hopie, but yeah come on, we can create a sexy dance together." She grinned watching another blush coat his already slightly tan skin.

Hoseok took that as his cue to get rid of his black hoodie leaving him in a white tank top and his sweats. Roxxie was already dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a loose crop too exposing the small bead of abs that developed over a few years of dancing.

Roxxie started giggling a little to herself watching Hoseok who's whole posture still showed that he was shy. She actually hadn't seen him this since the first time Roxxie admitted she was a fem dom. Hoseok instantly found it a turn on since he never had a problem with gender norms.

While Roxxie then pulled out her phone trying to find a song randomly on YouTube, Swim Good, by Hui of Pentagon popped up making her come up with an idea. Maybe they could do a reverse version of that.

Roxxie giggled and set her phone down before she grabbed the spare chair sliding it towards the middle the beat playing, Hoseok instantly knew what Roxxie was thinking and gulped already hundred times red. He watched her with thoughtful eyes as she sat on the chair both her legs on the side.

Hoseok carefully moves behind her gliding his hand across her neck before the continued on with the choreography they had seen Somin and Hui do on stage. Hoseok's breathing felt very heavy for some reason when he felt Roxxie was behind him and she spun him around and Hoseok smirked a little when Roxxie started laughing quietly she couldn't help it at all.

Roxxie paused her phone for a minute and she went towards Hoseok she sat in the chair and Hoseok automatically sat in her lap shyly.

"Why did you have to pick the sexiest song you could?" Hoseok questioned looking deep into her brown eyes. Her hands right away went to his hips pulling him closer on her lap she chuckled poking her tongue out a small habit.

"Swim Good is an underrated sexy song baby, that's why it would be fun to dance to it." She leaned up and slowly whispered in his ear making him shiver and shift a little in her lap, maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear sweats.

"Swim Good yeah baby?" She teased chuckling husky near his ear slowly tracing her tongue across his ear lobe, slightly touching. Hoseok sighed in content and lowered his head to rest on her neck blushing in embarrassment.

He sometimes hated how she made him. All shy and subby. She was probably the only girl in the world who made him feel like this. In their own personal time-space.

Back on stage though that was a different state of Hopie. The two slowly fell into a comfortable silence Hoseok still resting his head on her neck. And Roxxie's hand slowly rubbing up and down his back in a small pattern, before she muttered to him.

"Hoseok you never have to be shy about asking me to do sexy dances with you  there's nothing wrong with asking for help with your dancing." She muttered loosely. Her hands were still rubbing all over his back.

Roxxie knew when it came to his dancing Hoseok was one of the top best in the field, in fact, that's how they met through one of her dancing videos.

She feels Hoseok's breathing was very loose but he was listening to her very closely. He knew what she meant that was his girlfriend and he trusted her more than anything in this world. Besides the guys, he saw as his brothers.

"I know." He whispered quietly, almost feeling sleepy in this state and he didn't quite know why but they didn't get a lot of time like this. The two stayed like that for a little while and Roxxie had to take a glance at Hoseok when she heard small snores leaving him.

He was fast asleep and Roxxie just ended up holding him closer to her body knowing he was exhausted and tired.