areum

tw: assault + vague mentions of drugging

+

A/N:
I honestly wrote this without much consideration since it was on a whim and I deeply apologise for not mentioning a trigger warning.

What Areum has done is completely against Soobin's will and consent, something that can actually land her in jail.

I feel terrible for not reflecting on this chapter, please remember this is a story and I in no way meant to offend the members or any of the readers.

+

lee areum.

lee seri's sister.
taehyun's girlfriend's sister.
beomgyu's ex-girlfriend.

she went to a different school in seoul. i wouldn't be surprised on how my mother knew her.
it was of course, the lee family. the wealthiest of the wealthy.

there was no doubt about the rumours circulating around her. almost all of them were true.

areum had this cunning charm about her. she had the ability to make heads turn and always get what she wanted.
don't let her angel face deceive you. under the timid, victim-like act she played, she was a heartbreaker. a brat.

however, i do believe that she truly loved beomgyu. he was too good for her and she knew it. i believe she was afraid that she would hurt him;

and she did. unfortunately, i was part of it.

- that day -

i was listening to music as i read a book while waiting for miyoung to finish school. however, she was a year younger than me which meant she was in the same class as beomgyu.

areum, on the other hand, decided to ditch school that day. it was one of the lies she told beomgyu; she said she was unwell and decided to study at home.

my music suddenly stopped as areum's caller id displayed on my phone screen.

i sighed in frustration as the story i was reading was reaching its climax.
another reason was because i couldn't stand how she continued cozying up to my mother despite already having beomgyu in her life.

"yes areum?" i answered lazily.

"s-soobin? please come. beomgyu won't answer his phone and i have no one else to turn to," she sobbed over the phone and concern took over me.

she was an important person to beomgyu which kind of makes her slightly important to me. if ever, i'd do anything to help if it meant anything to my bestfriend.

"what happened?" i replied worriedly as i packed my things in my backpack.

"i think someone's in my house,"she whispered wearily.

"alright, i'm coming. stay there," i ended the call and ran to her place.

conveniently, her house was near school. however, i shouldn't have picked up her call.
things were messed up at this point in the problem.

my gut feeling told me to run back and wait for miyoung instead; but my good side insisted on shining out that day.

once i reached her home, i flung the front door open only to find areum standing in the hallway with a cocky smile on her face.

"hey binnie!" she exclaimed as she saw me.

i was shocked and annoyed. what the fuck was she doing? i decided to keep myself composed and returned a small smile.

"hi areum, you surely look like you're in danger," i responded sarcastically with the sweetest smile on my face.

"i'm terribly sorry for being weird earlier on! i just needed help organising a surprise for beomgyu!" she pouted and i let out a hesitant sigh.

"you could've just told me that instead of causing unnecessary rush and panic?" i said tiredly and shook my head.

"my bad! would you like a drink? since you ran all this way here for me,"

she looked like she was genuinely thankful for my effort in coming there.

besides, it was only water right?

wrong.

lee areum gave me soju with a some kind of drug that was dissolved in it?

i have no idea what she drugged me with. i've never gotten high before.

my dumbass thought that it was plain water, considering how soju was looked like water. adding on to the fact that i've never drank soju before.

before i could react, everything around me spun. everything seemed more colourful and vibrant than it originally was.
i couldn't control my actions and started giggling. i felt happy but where was miyoung?

then i saw her.
miyoung, my angel.
standing in front of me, holding my face in her hands.

i leaned in and kissed her, love and ecstasy ran through my veins.

that was the last thing i remembered before i found myself naked under her bedsheets.

beside lee areum.

with beomgyu, my bestfriend, standing at the doorway with nothing but hurt shown on his expression.

i couldn't even remember what areum did to me but i do know things happened.

fuck.

apparently, this was the surprise areum had in mind.

(refer to book 1: unfaithful | choi beomgyu)

(refer to book 3: you | kang taehyun for lee seri)