beomgyu

only beomgyu knew about us and i'm eternally grateful for him having kept it a secret.

word spreads like wildfire in school, i can't afford mother to continue making your life a living hell.

so i trust beomgyu with everything.
sadly, i broke his trust.

he's my bestfriend ever since we were kids, he knows me more than i know myself.

he knows how gullible and naive i can be.

which probably explains why he forgave me without hesitation. you forgave me as well.
however, i'm still guilty and i'm trying to forgive myself, miyoung.

but i can't forgive myself right now. it's too much.

i constantly show a bubbly and flirtatious side of me to our friends but beomgyu knows it's just me putting up a facade.

he knows that i'm still hurting. he continued to stay by my side.

but what did i do?

all i did was hurt him in the worst way possible.
all because i couldn't say 'no' to her.
all because i was a lost puppy who'd do anything for my loved ones and their loved ones.
i can't help but be nice. it's in my nature and it sucks. it sucks that i hurt you, it sucks that i hurt beomgyu.

if it weren't for me, your heart would've beat a little longer.

you wouldn't have constant heartaches every night, wondering what you did so wrong to deserve the bad things happening to you.

beomgyu didn't deserve those bad things as well.
he came into the room, ready to surprise her because he missed her so much.
he loved her.

he was only greeted by the sight of us.

he assumed what areum and i did has been happening since the start. she was gone for so long and told him she was busy with school work.

the sad truth is there were other guys before me. it broke beomgyu's heart even more when he found out.

however, i was the only one tricked.
i'm a fool.

he didn't deserve this pain at all.
he deserved real love.