Kotlc Truth or Dare Part 1

Me: Hi elves-

Sophie: What are we reacting to?

Me: Geez, at least let me finish explaining, Lady Oblivious.

Everyone but Sophie: So true.

Sophie: Who's Lady Oblivious? *is ignored*

Me: Anyways, as I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted *glares at Sophie* , we're taking a break from reacts because I'm out of ideas for you to react to. We'll be playing truth or dare, everyone knows how to play, right?

Everyone but Tam and Linh: *nods*

Tam and Linh: No, we hadn't really ever interacted with anyone before we got banished.

Me: *Explains rules and makes everyone sit in a circle but me.* Okay, so I'm not going to actually play, but I will be here to make sure that it doesn't get out of hand. Linh, you can go first.

Linh: Uh, okay. *looks around the circle, her gaze stops on Tam.* Tam, truth or dare?

Tam: Can I just not go?

Me: Nope!

Tam: Ugh, fine, truth.

Linh: *Evil but sweet smile* Hmmm, mind telling us who your crush is?

Tam: *Says something inaudible*

Everyone but Tam: What?

Tam: You never said how loud I had to say it. Keefe, truth or dare?

Keefe: *Smirking* I never turn down a dare- DARE!

Tam: *Smirks back* Okay, I dare you to let me mess with your hair.

Keefe: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HAIR!!

Tam: Didn't you say that you never say no to a dare?

Keefe: *Groans* Fiiiiiiiiiine.

Tam: *Still smirking* *Grabs mallowmelt that's conveniently on the table in front of him and smashes it onto Keefe's head* Done.

Keefe: *Stares at Tam in horror and shock* WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE?! THE HAIR HAS BEEN RUINED!

Everyone but Keefe and Tam: *Laughing*

Keefe: Ugh. Well, it's my turn now. *Looks around circle, his gaze landing on Sophie* Foster, truth or dare?

Sophie: *Groans* Tr- Dare.

Keefe: Hmmm... I dare you to... kiss your crush.

Sophie: *Blushes like a tomato* Can everyone close their eyes?

Everyone but Sophie and Me: *Nods and closes their eyes*

Me: *Stays hidden in shadowy corner to watch what happens*

Sophie: *Blushes again, and glances at Keefe* Anyway I can skip this?

Keefe: *Still with closed eyes* Nope.

Sophie: *Groans softly* *Walks over to Keefe* *Kisses Keefe on the cheek* *Goes back to where she was sitting* Okay, I'm done.

Me: *Internally screaming OTP* *whispers* Sokeefe will rule.

Keefe: *Beaming and blushing slightly*

Fitz: *Glowering at Keefe because he's jealous*

Sophie: *Is oblivious to everything around her and blushing even more* Marella, truth or dare?

Marella: Truth.

Sophie: Who is your crush?

Marella: *Without missing a beat* Linh. *Blushes slightly*

Linh: *Grins widely* Before anyone asks, Marella and I started dating last week.

Tam: *To Marella* If she has a scratch on her from you, you die. If you break her heart, you die. If you-

Linh: Okay, that's enough. Besides, Marella would never hurt me!

Biana: *Sipping the tea* Ah, that's some good tea there.

Sophie: Wait how do you know what that is?

Me: That's enough right now, so this concludes the truth or dare.

A/N: Okay, so out of curiosity, how many of you are Sokeefe, Marellinh, and/or Lylie? Personally, I'm Sokeefe and Marellinh in case you couldn't already tell. And I might do these truth or dares again soon.Thanks for reading!