Kotlc Reacts To Pizza

The Keeper Crew walked to the usual reacts space, the human lounge, bringing Obscurers with them and ignoring the occasional staring human. When they reached it, every elf claimed a chair or spot on the couch to sit on. As they were arranging the Obscurers, a girl (me) with long brown hair, a blue tunic, and green leggings walked up to them. Not noticing her, and thinking that the Obscurers were working, they tapped the sides of their respective chairs impatiently, except for Linh who immediately noticed the girl.

Linh: Hey, Polly!

Me: Hi, Linh. Why is Linh the only nice one right now?

Marella: She's my cinnamon roll.

Me: *Nods* True that.

Linh: *Is confused but blushes*

Sophie: What are we reacting to today?

*Three flat and identical cardboard boxes with [insert name of a pizza place here] advertisement on the top appear out of nowhere, along with nine plates and napkins.*

Me: What do you think? *discreetly opens a pizza box and takes a piece of the pizza, plopping it onto a plate, and closing the pizza box.* Bye! *Leaves*

Keefe: *Opens a pizza box like a human child on their birthday* What's this? *holds up a slice of cheese pizza*

Sophie: That's pizza, which is a human food-

Keefe: Say no more. *Promptly shoves slice of pizza into his mouth* *eyes widen* FOSTER STOP HIDING ALL THESE AWESOME HUMAN FOODS FROM MEEEEEEEE!

Sophie: I don't know, maybe because I've been living with the elves for years now and haven't been to the Forbidden Cities for fun?

Me: *Pops out of nowhere* So this react isn't fun?

Tam: No.

Me: Sheesh, rude much? *disappears*

*Awkward silence*

Fitz: I had some of this pizza when I was searching-

Biana: -For Sophie. Yeah, you haven't told me about it a million times. Get over it, she broke up with you.

Fitz: *Slightly confused and angry* ...

Marella: Oooh get roasted Golden Boy!

Wylie: *Cautiously takes a slice of pizza and eats it* *shrugs* Huh, tastes pretty good.

Linh, Tam, Biana, Marella, and Dex: *eats a slice of pizza*

Tam: *Eyes widen* *slow, maniacal grin*
MY PRECIIOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSSSS...

Sophie: YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS, GOLLUM, AND IT WILL NOT BE YOURS! RETURN SMÉAGOL, GOLLUM BEGONE!

Tam: *Hisses*

Keefe: Bangs Boy, chill.

Tam: *Hysterical laughter* H-he t-t-told me t-ta-to ch-chill!

Linh: *Grabs Tam* We'll be right back, thanks for the pizza. *Leaps away*

Everyone remaining: *blinks*

Dex, Biana, and Marella: Um... the pizza was good...

Me: And that's it, and concludes the react. Bye!

Welp... that happened.