CHAPTER 23

UA ACADEMY GYM

20 Minutes ago before

The person who enter the gym the gym was none other the number one hero All Might.

"So this is where you guys are I was very curious why no one was around in UA ACADEMY." he said walk inside the gym.

"Yo all might your back!" said Sero grin.

"good to see you return my friend." said Midnight smile.

"yes it's good to be back." said All Might big smile.

"By the way bro you didn't tell us you can sing!" said Present Mic excited.

"What?"

"we heard the song that we found, it was from our student Midoriya he made and I gonna say he really very good he sing." said Midnight smirk.

"Midoriya?" as he noticed two boys Tamaki & Mirio nervous look as they pointed at stage, all might take a look where they pointed at was a bag full of song disc inside of it he knew who those bag from 'oh no Midoriya gonna flip when he found out about this.' He thought.

"Hell yeah especially that song 'America Fuck Yeah' that was awesome!" said Katsuki excited grin.

"BAKUGOU THERE ARE KIDS HERE!" said Lida chopped hands.

"SHUT UP!"

All might clear his throat got everyone's attention "thank you for your praise me Katsuki my boy but um.. Don't you think reveal Midoriya secrets in front of you all is not good? I mean that's kind a to much." he said them.

"umm w-we didn't mean it though hehe..." said Toru nervous.

"oh come on we just want to hear his song I mean don't you think it's amazing." said Mt.Lady trying.

"*sigh* yes but it's not right to take the secret from your friend it's wrong you know." said All Might counter back her stern serious look.

Everyone was surprised how serious he said which give them to think they did get Izuku secret by force without his permission, now they feel guilt in they're guts how wrong it was then suddenly Todoroki finally speak first.

"are you sure his not your child all might?" he question him as all might spit his blood from his mouth.

"w-what no! His not son!"

"Don't worry we understand..... Dad Might." said Aizawa shit grin on his face.

"i hate you aizawa."

Nezu clap his hand loud get everyone attention "Alright how about this why don't we listen only 2 song then we put it Midoriya bag back where he belong sound good?" he said trying to calm everyone down before it get ugly.

All heroes really want to hear the song again but they remember all might said before so they have no choice as everyone nod agree to Principal.

"how about you my friend just 2 song then we done why do say?" Nezu asked all might as he thinking about his decision so he give him nod.

"fine just 2 song only okay." he said stern look.

Nezu smile clap his hand "excellent! And since you agree I let you pick his song my friend." he said excitement.

As All Might sigh tired walk to the stage then pick a song he like "Alright then I choose this because this song is my favourite." he show it to them.

"Thrift Shop?"

"also it was Me & Midoriya sing this too." he said grinning.

"oohhh~ I want to hear your song All Might!" said Eri very excited.