CHAPTER 26

UA SCHOOL DORM

The class was finished so they on there way where they're dorm for break, as all students Class 1A look normal but inside they still feel guilty about 2 days ago and they can't stop this feeling about this especially the Girls (except Jiro) they crush on Deku.

"so, what do you guys want for fun huh." Kirishima asked them.

"umm honestly I don't know... I'm pretty tired today sorry." Ochako apologies to him she still feeling down about that days ago.

"*sigh* I agree with her and I do feel really exhausted right now." Momo also the same like her.

"well there has to be something we could do!" Denki try cause he's bored.

"hmm are we talking about this game fun or is it because Midoriya still mad at us for 2 days for what we done." Shoto blunt calm as everyone flinch he said that.

"Uggh... do you have to ruin our mood now." said Sero frown.

"umm sorry?"

"no man it's okay I mean it was our fault from the beginning." Sato apologies.

"hmm.... I still feel a shame for what we had done for deku-kun." Toru sad.

"Sheesh! Would you all shut up! You been frowning all days where ever we talk about deku! Seriously it's getting annoying!" Katsuki yell angry.

"it's okay Katsuki, I know you worry about him too *Ribbit*" Tsuyu blunt truth word.

"S-Shut up frog girl!" Katsuki angry annoying her as he look away so no want could see him as Shoto just roll his eyes how idiot he hiding his emotion.

"Yo man chill, here have some Cola that will calm you up." Sero give him a can of cola.

Katsuki still anger but he accepted anyway so as he grab the Cola Can he notice it was light weight now "THIS CAN IS EMPTY! YEET!" he throw away hard as the can flew away.

'yeet?' everyone thought.

"Katsuki Bakugou! No litter on the ground!" Lida scold him doing chop hands.

"Whatever!"

As they continue arguing they made it to they're dorm as they walk inside they notice there's a guests here.

"Huh? The Big Three!?" Sato surprised to see them.

"and also Eri here too!" Mina didn't know they have guests.

"Hello everyone nice to meet you again!" Mirio smile wave his hand.

"glad you guys make it." Nejire smile angel.

"damn she beautiful." Denki & Mineta muttered how Nejire look like an angel as Jiro heard them because of her quirk just eyes roll annoying and saying "pervert" she said.

"so why you guys doing here?" Lida asked.

"Oh we here for support him if things get out of hand." Nejire explain.

Shoto raise eyebrow confuse "and who's him?" he said.

"me."

All Class 1A flinch they heard the door closed and they know who that voice was as they turn slowly at the bathroom door was izuku came out rubbing towel on his head, it looks like he was taking shower for his workout.

Unnoticed the girls have a big blush seen him even he wear the shirt the girls could see the line athletic muscle body tight shirt even Nejire couldn't help admire his rip she doesn't know why she feel hot.