- author's note -

Hello :)

So, um.

I don't even know where to start with this one?

This book was definitely one of my longer projects, if not the longest, but oh my goodness, I would not trade a single second. 100 Yellow Doors challenged me as both a writer and a person, and I really enjoyed this opportunity to just pour my heart out into its characters and storyline. All of that being said, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

First I need to thank one of my closest friends (you know who you are), who saw this book from the beginning and stuck with it and with me till the end. Even if she was just a little upset with me about certain parts (sorryyyy), I am still ever thankful for her support as both a friend and a reader. I probably would have not finished this book without her!

Finally, thank all of you for giving up your time to read and support this story. I am continually shocked by the amount of love I'm getting from the Wattpad community and I can't even put into words just how much you all have absolutely changed my life. I know you're probably getting tired of me saying thank you, so I'll just say it one more time (quickly): Thank you!!!

As for what's coming up next, I have a lot of ideas that aren't fully fleshed out yet, but are certainly on the docket. For example, I have a teen fiction/realistic story about changing friendships and first loves in the works, as well as a certain plot bunny including Greek mythology (something I've always wanted to write about).

For now, I'm going to continue working on the third book in the That's a Good Question series, which follows Jamie and his sister Violet as they search abroad for their estranged mother. 

Thanks again for being a part of Julien and Iman's story, and I hope you'll stick around to see where we go next.

Until we meet again,

-J. Nicole