65

It's been exactly one day since Harry came into town with his new arm candy. About one day since I've checked my messages.

It's bright and early when I get ready for another jog. The sun is rising, making it the perfect time. I can't wait to see my favorite colors in the sky. The whole world is quiet, sleeping.

So, imagine my surprise when I open the front door to see four handsome men standing there.

They mimic my shocked expression.

"See, I told you this is her place," Zayn mumbles, earning a smack from Liam.

"Hey!" Niall pushes past me into the living room. The rest of the boys follow suit, completely ignoring me and my surprise.

I close the door and turn around to face them. I'm immediately pulled into a group hug. Relaxing, I give in to the hug.

"There's our girl!" Niall smiles, everyone pulling away and letting me breathe.

"I can't believe you guys actually came!" I laugh, gesturing for them to sit. They all occupy the couches, and I take a seat on the floor, Zayn joining me.

"Of course we did. Especially after you sent that text," Liam smiles. "Bitchzilla."

They all begin laughing and I join, taking credit for the nickname even though it wasn't my idea.

"Yeah, we can't imagine what you're going through," Louis chips in with a somber tone.

Everyone nods in unison, mumbling their agreement.

"Guys," I sigh. "It's fine. I brought it on myself."

They all shoot me puzzled looks. I guess Harry didn't explain the whole situation to them. Oops!

"Well," I start, sheepishly smiling. "He called me, frustrated with this whole situation. He asked for my advice and I told him to go for it." When they all look at me like I'm the dumbest person alive, I defend myself. "It's for his publicity!"

Their judgment doesn't fade. "You're so stupid," Louis says under his breath.

I glare at him. "I heard that." He looks embarrassed but doesn't apologize.

"Okay, well, ya fucked up," Niall states. Everyone agrees, not helping my ego in the least. "But that's what we're here for."

"What do you mean?"

This time, Zayn chimes in. "We're here for you. We're going to help you out."

"How?" I ask warily. What could they possibly do that would help?

"Well, it'll look suspicious if you were to hang around Harry and Trina all the time. We can all hang as a group and it'll look less weird. That way, you could still watch him," Niall explains, a proud smile on his face.

"Watch him? I trust him," I laugh.

Zayn gives me a pitiful look. "Yeah, but do you trust her?"

My heart drops to my stomach. Is that going to be a problem? I didn't really consider that.

"Shut up Zayn," Louis smacks his head. "You'll be fine. We're here, okay?"

"Okay," I mumble, desperately wanting to change the topic. "Why are you guys here so early?"

"Jet-lag," Niall answers immediately. "We were, uh, trying to remember where you lived. Also, why the hell didn't you answer your phone?"

"Yeah! We texted you a billion times," Liam adds. "Were you ignoring us?"