epilogue

ryan ross was minding his own business, he had been writing songs based on his father's abuse and addictions.

each lyric had a sense of thought. a sense of meaning behind it that told an entire story. the songs were really personal and although he hated to express emotions verbally, he didn't have a problem writing them out in verses and singing them.

he could've made his experience into some kind of poem but ryan believed that song-writing was more effective and had a greater impact.

it was another day. he was in the busy city where the sun welcomes him in its warmth rays and where the sky was crystal clear with small fluffy marshmallow-like clouds. birds sang their morning songs and it felt as if he were blessed on such a pleasant day.

recently, ryan has been having weird dreams. they were awfully vivid like it was a continuation of a series of a show, as if they were chapters in a book. with each night that passed by, the mini fairytale kept on repeating and he couldn't do anything to change what was happening. all he could do was act out everything, as if he was that person's shoes.

the brunette sighs as he opens a glass door, the bell that was dangling from the top begins to chime as the door then swings back closed.

ryan looks up and around at the small cafe, it was well known in their city and had many customers a day.

he steps in and finds a seat at a single top, taking a seat in the chair. he allows the live jazz music to slip into his head, having to think about what he wanted to write about today.

"hey-", a voice calls out to him, ryan's head perks up and the young male working at the cafe beams him a smile. "-can i get you anything?"

"i'll have a regular cup of - uh - coffee.", ryan says, clearly in some sort of trance from the jazz music. the male nods and scribbles it down on his miniature notebook.

"how would you like it?", he asks. ryan ponders for a moment before answering.

"i'll take two milk and one sugar please."

the male writes the extra details down, clicks his pen and flashes a smile. "i'll back in a moment with your order."

"thank you.", he mumbles but the server was already gone. the brunette lets out a sigh and adjusts his resting position, he turns and faces the small ensemble as they continue to play their sad jazz blues.

the server runs a hand through his raven hair, humming a small tune as he creates the coffee with the machine. he pours the hot drink into a cup, writing his number on the paper cup before going back to the table that the *cute* customer was at.

"here you go.", the server says, placing the drink on the table. his hazelnut eyes lands on the customer who was already lost in the sound of music. he could only smile. "the song that they're performing, it's called 'the jet-pack blues'. it's pretty cool."

"'the jet-pack blues'?", ryan repeats. "that's a nice name for a cool jazzy song."

"i agree with you. oh - the guy singing and doing frontline is patrick stump. the guys back there are pete wentz, joe hurley and andy trohman.", the server adds on, ryan nods his head in response to show that he was listening.

"they're.. really talented. i aspire to be like them.", ryan says, facing the server with a smile. seeing the customer smile made the server smile. the two look back to the small band, the singer, now known as patrick, was singing his lungs out and showing off his vocal ramge.

"they're regular performers here. these guys want to be a big sell-out one day but for now, they're starting small.", the server says with a small smile. "hey, do you want to start a band?"