Chapter 3

Everybody (including me) had enough hot-air balloons for the ride to both places. Me, Pinkie Pie, Cheerliee and Starsong on the first balloon, and Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash on the second balloon. We were all set and ready to go, so we all headed off. Both of out balloons arrived on Butterfly Island. (Great!) I thought. (Star Catcher can grant wishes. If I can make a wish to figure out what's going on, that could help me greatly. All 7 of us stepped off and and most pegasi that noticed us hid someplace they thought was safe. (There's Star Catcher) I thought. (Surely she can help me, surely!)
All of us agreed to come stay at an inn when it turns dark, and we all went our separate ways to explore Butterfly Island. I, on the other hand, was eager to talk to Sky Wishes, so I trotted over to her. As soon as we made eye contact, she made a worrysome look at me, as if she knew something had gone wrong. "Uh, Hello." I awkwardly said. She shook her head softly and the worried face had been replaced by a smile. "Come inside my home" She said, softly. "Lets not talk here out in the open." We headed inside her home, as she said "Sit down, please." I obliged and sat down on what appeared to be a table. She sat down on the opposite end of me. "Who are you?" Star Catcher asked.
I was sweating bullets. What do I say?