Chapter 5

"Yes." I say, without hesitation. Toola-Roola and Star Catcher remain shocked, and Star Catcher is the first to recover. "Humans are mythical creatures here. Nobody knows anything about them."  I nod my head. Then ask a question which had been bothering me for a while. "Where were you before you cams here, Toola-Roola?" "I was watching everything you were doing. I couldn't read your thoughts, though. I couldn't control myself, and it was like I was trapped in some sort of limbo." She saw everything I saw? But then how am I still looking like her after I made my wish?
"What should we say when Pinkie, Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, Starsong, Sweetie Belle and Cheerlie see that there's two of us?" I ask. "Lets just tell them the truth. As for the rest of us, pretend that you are Toola-Roola's long-lost identical twin." Star Catcher replies. "It's getting pretty late." I say. "I am supposed to head into an inn by then." "I'll come with you." The real Toola-Roola says. I nod and say our goodbyes to Star Catcher, and head off.
We had gotten some strange looks from some ponies, which is to be expected. We open the door and see that Pinkie Pie had been waiting for me. "Ah, Toola-Roola! We've been waiting f--" She interrupts herself when she sees two of her. "Am I seeing two of you?" She asks. "Yes." Toola-Roola replies. "Can somebody explain to me what's going on?" Pinkie asks.
"Sure, but lets talk about it on out room." Toola-Roola replies. "Oh, of course. Let's go." All three of us head to the room at the inn, after Pinkie Pie opens the door. Everyone excluding Toola-Roola and Pinkie Pie are inside, and we each enter the room one by one. Everyone is shocked that they see that there are two of me. "Why is there two of Toola-Roola?" Scootaloo asks. "You see it too?" Cheerlie asks.  Scootaloo and the rest nod. Well, this is going to take a lot of explaining to do, I thought to myself.