May 4th, 2015

Tim, Camila and Lauren sat in the dining hall, to the unobservant, it would have seemed exactly like a scene that one could have seen in Thurgsen Hall's cafeteria a hundred times or more that year. But to the especially keen observer, there were a few differences. Lauren and Camila sat beside each other and, whenever their hands would drop below the table, they'd hold hands tightly. Camila also gave Lauren the occasional encouraging, but prodding look. Tim might have noticed that change if he hadn't been engrossed in his watermelon and bacon pizza. Eventually, one would have seen Camila reach under the table and gave Lauren's thigh a little pinch.

"Ow, alright, alright." Lauren said as she slapped Camila's hand away from her. "Fitzy, there's something we need to tell you."

Tim put his pizza down and tilted his head towards the girls.

"Fire away."

"Lo and I, we're sort of, kind of...a couple."

"A couple of wacky gals, that's for sure" Tim nodded "and..."

"No, Fitz, we're together..." Lauren said, hoping to get the message across

"Well, sure, we're all together here in the dining room and you have something to say to me."

"No, Fitz, me and Camz are.... you understood the first one and you're totally just fucking with me now, aren't you?"

"I did want to see how long I could keep that up." Tim nodded, before tipping the slice of pizza he was holding towards them. "Mazel Tov"

"You knew?" Camila asked intrigued by the lack of reaction, Tim turned to her and shook his head.

"No, but if you like I could try and see if I can somehow phone myself five months in the past so I can tell someone who would be surprised by the news." Tim returned to being engrossed by his pizza "You two couldn't have been any gayer for each other if you took an eight month training course on the subject."