June 28th, 2015

It was nearing the end of regular classes and so Thurberg Hall was less crowded than usual. The lounge, usually full or home to a coffee house performance or a movie showing, was empty, save for a few scattered groups of students, cramming up for upcoming final exams. One of these couches was occupied by Camila and Lauren, the former sitting upright, taking notes from a pathology textbook while the latter lay horizontally, head resting on Camila's thigh. Lauren still felt sore from the sex the night before but the smile would not come off her face as she gazed up at her new girlfriend. On the couch directly opposite of them was Tim, also taking notes from a text book who broke the tranquil silence of the moment.

"Huh, isn't that fascinating? You know what my history of architecture textbook says is the single biggest design flaw in modern architecture?" Tim asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice

"MMmmm?" Camilz moaned vaguely, only half hearing the question.

"What's that Fitzy?" Lauren asked dreamily

Tim looked up from his book

"Thin walls, ladies. Thin walls."

Lauren's eyes went wide. Camila dropped her pen. Tim returned to his book without a look before adding the addendum.

"And despite remaining the best of friends until the end of their days, the three of them never spoke of it again."