July 7th, 2015

"I still can't believe I let you talk me into this." Camila muttered as she settled into her small, red plastic seat at Burling Arena. "I have a paper due tomorrow."

"Oh come on. It's our last chance to watch Fitzy play." Lauren pouted. Camila couldn't help but smile. Lauren looked very cute with her face all painted and with the giant foam finger.

"He won't be playing basketball next year?"

"Not for the Grizzlies." Lauren shook her head glumly "He's going pro."

"Says who?"

"Says Fitz. We talked about it the other night." Lauren continued "Said that he could always come back to school but couldn't pass the opportunity up for his family."

Camila frowned at this news. She knew enough about what it meant. Lauren leaned over and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek.

"I'll miss him too baby," Lauren said sweetly "But, realistically, he'd never have fit in our place next year no matter what."

Camila smiled. Their place. They would be getting an off-campus apartment together. With their own space. And thick walls. Camila looked over, deep into the green eyes of the red and blue faced lunatic she was deeply, profoundly connected to and let something out she'd never said before.

"I love you Lauren."

Lauren smiled and stared back.

"Well, duh." She teased before giving her girlfriend a kiss "I love you too Camz."

Lauren leaned in closer and whispered.

"And I'm totally fucking you in a bathroom at halftime."

Camila shook her head with a smile as Lauren returned to her own seat.

"In your dreams, Superfan."

"You'll go home with Red and Blue thighs and like it, bitch." Lauren said before taking another sip of her soda.