4~We're Done

JohnnyOrlando Ily Kenz, stay strong you're amazing @/ Kenzie

Comments on this post have been disabled....

(Irl Kenzies pov)

"Alright, come on Kz, we should head back." Johnny says, letting go of me, taking the ipecac from me, putting it in his pocket. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom. To my surprise we're greeted by a grinning Annie.

"OKAY THAT WAS SO CUTE AND SO SWEET!!" She squeals.
"Chill out Annie, Wait, you were watching?! I told you to stand guard!" Johnny exclaims, scolding her.

"Okay, um guys, we should get back." I say, changing the subject.
"Whatever you say Mackenzis" Johnny says, leading the way back to the table. Still holding my hand. I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away to hide the blush. I love that nickname, why does he make me feel like this??

I just shrug it off and sit back down at the table.
"You okay, Kenzie?" Lauren asks me.
"Yeah we saw the comments on my post, you alright?" Nadia asks me. I just give her a reassuring smile.
"Oh, I was referring to how her face was the color of a tomato but yeah that too." Lauren says and Carson reaches over and smacks her.

"Be nice Lauren." Carson says, glaring at her.
"Yeah guys I'm fine, I ju-" I start.
"OMG YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BATHROOM IT WAS SO CUTE LIKE OMG!!!" Annie cuts in.

"ANNIE!" Johnny yells at her and gives her the 'dont-even-start' look.
"But I can tell you why Kenzo is blushinggggggggg" Annie yells.
"Watch out, Annie, don't call her Kenzo only John's allowed to do that." Asher says laughing.

"Yeah only I'm allowed to call her Kenzo!" Johnny whines at Annie.
"True, but you sound like a 2 year old throwing a fit." I say.

"Hey!"
"Anywaysssss who wants to know what happened??" Annie says, still grinning as she takes her seat next to Asher and Nadia.
"Okayyyyy who wants Starbucks??" I ask and all 3 of the other girls jump up in excitement. Well that was easy.

So we start walking to Starbucks and I almost don't notice Johnny is still holding my hand. Not until I see Ashton making out with another girl in Starbucks. I almost start crying right then and there, instead I pull out my phone and take a picture.

Kenzie Not the sweetest sight to see, walking to starbucks

Kenzie Not the sweetest sight to see, walking to starbucks... @/ Asharbab Nice to know you. But bye, we're over, I don't deserve to be treated like this anymore.
PC: @/ ME

Comments on this post have been disabled....

Ash🌎💕

Ash🌎💕
Kenz?
Kenzie??
Mackenzie??
Pls let me explain...

Kenzie🥵🖤
What is there to explain?? I dont
Wanna speak to you.

Ash🌎💕
Please, It's not what it looks like.

Kenzie🥵🖤
Is it really not what it looks like
Ash?? Because it looks like you
Were making out with another
Girl in the middle of starbucks.

Ash🌎💕
Idk but please don't do this,
we can work it out Kenz.

Kenzie🥵🖤
Stop lying to yourself, we can't
You weren't right for me in the
First place, you treated me horribly
Then you cheated on me, that's
the last straw.

Ash🌎💕
Aw come on baby don't
Be like that.

Kenzie🥵🖤
Don't call me baby, and stay away
From me, we're over, it's final.

(Kenzie🥵🖤 changed Ash🌎💕's name to manwhore🖕🤢)

Manwhore🖕🤢
Oh come on Mackenzie, don't do this.

(Kenzie🥵🖤 blocked Manwhore🖕🤢)

You can no longer send or receive messages from this person.
You have been blocked.

Manwhore🖕🤢
Shit.
Message failed

(A/n: sorry my writing style is kinda weird. But I guess I hope you enjoyed.)