19~The Station

(Monday morning)

Operation: Save Kenzie

Mads
John, today's the day.

John
Okay.
Yeah.

Ratfallo
You ready??

John
As I'll ever be.

Hay
You got this, bro.

John
I'm honestly so scared. I don't wanna ruin anything for Kenzie.

Choppy
You won't, you got it big bro, I know how much you care about her. You wouldn't let yourself mess up.

Mads
Alright, be ready in 10 minutes, I'll drive you down to the station.

John
Okay. Yeah. I got it. Woo hoo.

Cars
Yup he's scared.

Nads
Carson!

Lebrat
You got it, John, do it for Kenzie.

John
Yup I got it.

Mads
Get ur ass outside.
Let's go!

John
Coming!

Choppy
Good luck, John
Seen 10:49 AM

(Irl John's pov)

We just pulled up at the station and I'm so scared. I feel like I'm gonna mess up.
"You got this, bro in law." Maddie says to me, making me chuckle.
"Yeah, you're right, I got this, I dont know why I'm stressing so much." I say as I breathe and get out of the car.

"Good luck! I'll be out here!" She calls after me, as I wave. I walk in and walk up to the lady at the front.

"Excuse me, can I speak to someone?" I ask her and then realize how stupid I sound.
"Who??" The lady asks, clearly confused.
"I'm sorry, I meant, um" fuck I'm messing up. Okay. I've got this. It's okay. "Um sorry, my name is Johnny Orlando, and I have reports of Child Pornogrophy and Sexual Assault."

"I'm sorry, what??" The lady asks, staring at me like I'm insane. Me remembering I'm 17, says
"Sorry, I know, it looks confusing, but I have proof."

"Okay, have a seat, I'll get you a little meeting with one of our sheriffs" she says and I go sit down in one of the chairs. 20 minutes later, they lead me back to a sheriff's office.

"Hello, my name is Sheriff Brown. What is your supposed case?" The man says to me.
"Hi, my name is Johnny Orlando, I have reports of Sexual Assault and Child Pornogrophy." I say confidently.

"Mind telling me the story?" Sheriff Brown asks me.
"So, my uh, girlfriend Mackenzie Ziegler was in a relationship with this guy, Ashton Arbab, during the relationship he ra- er. He sexually assaulted her. She's not in the relationship anymore, obviously, but during the moment. He had filmed it. So basically a sex tape. Mackenzie made him swear to delete it. He said he did, but he didn't, and then the other day, my crazy ex, Sophia Rose, who was an old friend of hers, DMed Mackenzie, saying she had the video, and threatened to put it on the internet and send it to different people for the whole world if she didn't stop talking to and hanging out with me."