21~What just happened?

JenzieShadeRoom It is recently reported that Sophia Rose was threatening Kenzie, and blackmailing her

JenzieShadeRoom It is recently reported that Sophia Rose was threatening Kenzie, and blackmailing her. Kenzie is safely back in Johnny's arms, as Johnny and a group of Kenzie's friends worked to help her, and in the end Sophia Rose and Ashton Arbab have been arrested with the charges of sexual assault and child pornogrophy. Sophia is serving 12 years and Ashton, life.
DM me if you have any recent Jenzie tea.

Comments for this post have been disabled....

(Irl Kenzie's pov)

So it's been a week and the case is closed, Sophia is serving at least 12 years, and Ashton is serving life in prison. As they're both 18, they qualify for jail. I'm honestly so glad that is all over and I can hang with all my friends again and I can go around not worrying.

I'm just sitting on the couch watching Netflix with Maddie, when the doorbell rings. I look to Maddie, to see if she'll answer it. She just smirks and says,
"Go get the door, Kenz."
"Fine. You're so weird," I say, pausing On My Block.

When I open the door, I am greeted with a huge smile on the face of none other than Johnny Orlando. He pulls me into a hug and I immediately hug him back. I don't ever wanna let go. I feel safe in his arms and so happy.

"Kenzie! Don't kill him!" Maddie yells at me, laughing, and I realize I'm squeezing Johnny too tight.
"Oopsie?" I say, and pull away. "What're you doing here??" I ask him.

"Well, since you're free and can hang out with me now, I wanted to see you." He says.
All I can do is pull him into another hug.
"K-Kenz. I c-cant brea-the." He says.
"Oops, sorry. I'm just so happy to see you" I say, letting go of him.