Date!

Your P.O.V

You were talking to Shasa like every other normal day and then she asked the question!
Sasha:" So ate you Bertholdt a thing yet or is he dating Annie they seem pretty close."
I laughed a little and told her what happened last night but not in full details or else I would've broke our promise.
Sasha: " talking about the devil here he is~ why don't you ask him out?"
You blushed and replied " um I would love to but I'm too shy he's the best and then there's me trash!"
Sasha: your not trash! You know who is trash? The personne who will not plan your date with Bertholdt. To be clear not me!"
I went up Bertholdt.
"Hey Bab-Bertholdt would you like to maybe... Go on a you know... Date??" I could feel that my was face red as a tomato.
"Sure! I will pick you up at what t-time?" He answered with the cutest face ever!!
"Is at 6pm ok for you?" I asked. He agreed! I noticed Annie from a far looking sad.I went to go ask her if everything was alright.
Annie: " Y-yeah! I'm completely fine why is that?"
"Well you seemed really sad and lonely I just wanted to make sure your alright!" I said. She got a little mad and said:
"I'M FINE OK?! Go and have fun without me..."
I suddenly remember that I promised her to do some training at the new place that she and Mikasa found.
"How could I forget!! I'm such a bad friend! I never meant to forget our hang out today! I'm
so sorry can we do it at 9pm instead??" I asked hoping she would agree. "I'm busy too you know!? But your lucky I'm free today." She replied. I got happy! Today was gonna be great!!