Im sorry...

(A/N sorry for the late upload 😅)
Still your pov!

At 5:45

Sasha was helping me getting ready for this night. I had to have a spear outfit in my bag. Killing titans in this fancy outfit is very hard! I was impatiently waiting for Bertholdt. Sasha could notice that this was my first date.
I couldn't wait to see his adorable face! And then I remembered that Levi wanted to see me at 5:50! "Hey Sasha can you go tell captain Levi that I'll talking to him tomorrow at 7:00 am?" I asked politely. "Sure! This is your one and a lifetime opportunity." She replied. I heard a knock on the door I went out and I saw Bertholdt with some flowers! It was pretty rare to find flowers these days. "Hey Y/N I found some flowers with Reiner earlier today." He said. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He transformed into his titan formed and showed me an area with flowers everywhere! It was beautiful. He transformed back in human form. We stayed there till 8:58 then I remembered Annie I had to go fast. I arrived there 5 minutes late she wasn't too mad at me at first. We helped each other with technics to kill titans. And then she brought up that she knew that I knew that Bertholdt, Reiner and her were a titan... I denied and said that I only knew that Bertholdt was a titan. I swore to her that I wouldn't tell anyone! Reiner behind me came up. "Hey Y/N~ Bertholdt stop talking to us ever since you showed up. And now you're telling me that he also told you that we're titans?!" Reiner said with a pissed expression on his face. I felt like I was about to get killed... The rest was a blur.. But all I know that I saw Bertholdt, he kissed me and said "I'm so sorry I putted you in this mess"...