𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑬 (Teaser)

'THIRD PERSON POV'

Namjoon sobbed quietly as he held his new born baby brother in his arms as he watched his mother bleed out on the floor.Screams,shouting and shreiks of pain and agony could be heard just outside of his little hut.

He sobbed even more as he watched the life drain away from her eyes.
"Listen to me Namjoon sweetheart I want you to take care of your brother and I want you to make him feel like he has a mother.I want you to be his mother.I want you to care and protect him with all your might please I don't want anything to happen to you or my baby boy.I l-lo-love y-y-you" Were her last words before she took her last and final breath.

Her body slumped against the floor her eyes now closed.Her body was now starting to get even paler and she was still slightly bleeding.Namjoon heard the suden cries from his baby brother making him look down at the precious baby in his arms.

Namjoon knew what he had to do.He lifted his shirt and slowly led the baby's head to his nipple.Namjoon sighed in releif when the baby almost immediately latched on and his cries were no more.

He ran a hand through his dirty hair and let out a heart shattering sob as he felt the bond between him and his mother crumble away.Though he quited his sobs when he heard heavy footsteps approaching.

He pushed himself even father up the wall as he let silent tears fall from his eyes.He quickly took up one of his old tattered shirts and placed it around the baby to keep him warm before guiding him back to his nipple.

He almost choked on his breath as the door flew open and two unknown,
buffed Alphas stepped into the room.
They looked at the young Omega then to the new born baby who was still covered in after birth and blood who was contently taking the milk out of his nipple.

One of the men knelt infront of him and Namjoon only became even more scared as he saw the man pull something out of his back pocket.A peice of cloth.

Namjoon gulped as he looked down at the baby in his arms to see that the little Alpha had already went to sleep.He looked back up at the men with wary eyes as the one holding the cloth placed it infront of his face.

"Give him the baby and let us drug you" The man holding the cloth said in a gruff voice.More tears streamed down Namjoon's face at the thought of giving away his precious baby brother to the man.He was afraid that the little Alpha sleeping soundly in his arms would get hurt.

"Please dont hurt him.He's a newborn.
He's just a baby please.He needs me close to him and I need to feed him my milk or he can die" Namjoon said in a pleading voice as tears freely flowed from his beautiful brown eyes.

Both of the men looked at eachother bedore nodding."Fine Omega but if you try anything I'm killing you and your son understood" Namjoon didn't mind the men calling his baby brother his son.He knew that in the future he would teach the new born to refer to him as a parent so he didn't have a problem with it now.

Now looking at his little brother him and Namjoon did have striking similarities.They both had dark brown hair,a bottom shaped nose and the most cutest dimples in the world.

Namjoon nodded his head frantically as he stood up pulling his shirt back down.He gulped when the man holding the cloth shoved it back into his pocket before grabbing Namjoon by the hand he wasn't using to hold the baby and dragged him over to a carriage which had four wheels.

Namjoon was gently shoved into the back of the carriage where he was met with the sight of four other boys who were around his age sitting with their knees up to their chests.They were all dirty and wearing ripped clothes with a few bruises here and there and they all were also Omegas.