𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1(Teaser)

'NAMJOON POV'

I hummed softly to myself as I silently ate the meal that was given to me by Jin.Currently we were still in the kitchen.I had Jaehyung sleeping peacefully in my arms.I let out a content sigh as I took the last bite.

"I'm finished" I said quietly looking over at Jin.He smiled before standing up and walking over to me with an already full warm bottle of milk.He set the bottle down on the counter before taking the plate.

"You can take the bottle with you.Now I need you to go back into the room for the ceremony because I don't want you to get in trouble if someone finds us here.Now go quickly" I nodded before getting up and slowly walking back the way I came in.

As I stepped back into the main room I smelt a scent of full dominance swimming around the room.My breath caught in my throat as I froze in place letting the scent dominate me.

'Mate Mate Mate' My inner wolf continuously chanted in my head.I gasped and looked around the room until my eyes landed on him and I almost felt my legs give away.

He was tall.Really tall.He was atleast 6'5 or 6'6 but all I knew was that he was taller than my 5'3 frame.He was standing fully dressed in an expensive suit.I had recognized it as a suit because when Alphas from other packs came to visit our pack they would wear them.I slowly started exiting the room as I saw his eyes almost immediately snap to me.

Tears started running down my cheeks.And before even thinking about the consequences I darted out the room going unnoticed by many.I ran back into the kitchen frantically looking around for Jin but I didn't find him.

My heart beat increased.It couldn't be him.It can't be him.This has to be some sick joke.My ear twitched slightly as the faint sound of hurried footseps were making it's way towards the kitchen.

I wasted no time in running over to a seperate door and flung it open.There I found Jin standing in the haul alone.He spotted me and furrowed his eyebrows."What are you doing here you'll get yourself in trouble" Jin whisper shouted.

My breathing increased before I said the only thing I could think of."Please I dont feel good.Please carry me to a bedroom or somewhere elseI feel like I can faint at any moment" I cried frantically trying to ease my movements after I felt JJ squirming around in my arms.

"Come,hurry and follow me and also stay close I'll take you to a bedroom" I nodded frantically and eargerly followed Jin when he started walking.
We went up a bunch of stairs and also went down many corridors and hauls before we finally stopped infront of a wooden door.

Jin opened the door to reveal a queen sized bed and a crib right beside it.
There were seperate dresser draws.One
with adult clothes and the other with baby clothes.In the corner of the room where another crib was placed seemed to be a mini nursery.

I quickly walked into the room as I layed JJ down in a crib before standing up and looking over at Jin."Thank you so so so much" I said as I brought him int a tight hug crying my heart out.I felt him tense before he pulled away from me.

"It's okay sweetheart now go get some rest.And please don't hug me again my Alpha won't like it and I'm doing it for your own safety." I nodded.I waited until he was gone before quickly walking over to the bed and plopping myself down on it.

I took a moment to let my breathing even out before sitting up.I looked over to the crib where JJ was still sleeping peacefully before running a hand through my hair.This was bad real bad.

I didn't even have to know details about my mate to know that he was the King of Alphas.How was I going to hide myself from him.Don't get me wrong I do want a mate but I'm not sure I want it to be him.