𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑴𝑻

■So you guys I just want to say these few points about this story do that you can understand it properly.

●When Omegas are at the age of 16 their bodies produce milk on its own without having to be pregnant.

●Namjoon lives in a village so they dont use much electronics so he doesnt know much about other things.

●Since Namjoon lives in a village he is also oblivious to certain items.

●When Jimin is refered to as the King of Alphas it means that he is the Alpha of all Alphas or the Top Alpha around so technically he controls each pack system.

●When Namjoon refers to certain items he says it rather with the wrong name since he does not know the items for example instead of simply saying car he would say carriage because that is what he is used to.

●Namjoon's village or should I explain it old pack were a slight traditional pack which counts for the reason why they wouldn't use the normal items that normal people use.

●Namjoon is also oblivious to know that there are also humans living around.

●When Namjoon refers to the kingdom it is actually the normal city Jimin lives in.

●Namjoon doesn't know about school,malls or shopping centers because school for Namjoon was his mother teaching him stuff and he didn't have to shop since his pack would provide them with everything.

●To Jimin he sees what he is doing as him helping people to see the world more and teach them about the human world more.