XII

General POV 

Lucy came out wearing the black hoodie from before and shorts underneath being completely refreshed from the shower. Leaving her long hair down she grabbed her bag and went to meet the man outside. Ichinose was wearing a simple black t-shirt with ripped jeans and shoes along with his hair being messy.

"There you are, I thought you ended up ditching me or something" Ichinose laughed opening his trunk to his Lamborghini making the girl's eyes wide for a bit before placing her bag down

"First of all Ichinose-san I am a girl" She pouted putting both hands on her hips "I don't want my hair all smelly so I washed and dried it"

"Gomen" He chuckled opening the door to his midnight blue car allowing the girl to get in before he got into his side "Normally people are shocked by the car, yet you seemed unfazed"

She glanced up watching the sky sparkle as he drove away from the gym "It's because I have one in the shop right now its matte black with gold linings, most of my cars are that color"

"A person of a rich car and yet walks all the way to the gym, you are a interesting girl" He chuckled not noticing how she frowned a bit

"You have no idea" Lucy whispered "So where are you planning on taking me Mr.Asking a girl out on first meeting"

"Since you told me you love to stargaze there is this spot I know" He smiled with his eyes still on the rode "On my stressful days I would often drive out here and find peace"

The rest of the car ride was quiet but it wasn't any awkward. The man driving couldn't help but glance at the blonde as her beauty was nothing he has ever seen before. Ichinose has been seduced by women who failed only because they wanted who he was, yet none of them interested him. He only focused on his work and not pay attention to any of his surroundings. However, the day when he went to the gym to work out he was met with a beautiful curvy blonde who held great posture and strength showing her abilities on the punching bag. Just by watching her move around got him impressed..

"Here we are" He pulled up to a parking lot, it was an open area and there was no one around. Getting out the car Ichinose got out a blanket and they walked up a hill meeting the top where Lucy was in immediate awe

"Sugoi.." She whispered eyes widening looking at the colorful sky of stars "So beautiful"

Ichinose placed down the blanket and looked at the girl admiring how her skin shined under the moonlight. The way her hair flowed behind her making her look like she was a real angel that walked among them "Totally..."

"Sadly I won't be able to stay for long" Lucy sighed sitting down on the blanket next to the man snapping him out of his trance "I have school tomorrow and we are preparing for a school event"

"It's only 7:36 p.m. right now, we can leave whenever you want to" He tilted his head back getting comfortable "So you should tell me about the stars if you love it so much"

Lucy immediately sparkled telling him about the 88 constellations impressing the man once again. She was able to identify some of the constellations in the sky of Cancer, Scorpio, and Gemini. They ended up exchanging infos deciding this place will be their meet up spot at night since they were busy people. 

"Hey I know I may sound crazy, but do you believe in other worlds" He suddenly questioned looking up at the stars not noticing the way the girl froze on the spot "Ever since I was a kid I always believe in other places where there are other people than us here on Earth"

"Wouldn't you be scared of them" She questioned bringing her knees closer to her body 

"What's there to be scared of" Ichinose asked making her eyes wide "There's good and bad people anywhere in the world or dimension. I believe whoever is out there are good people even though I am still cautious. My parents thought I was paranoid because of all the stories I read, but it is something I can believe in"