XXIV

General POV 

"Onee-chan how many puddings are we making" Wataru asked the blonde who was staring at the laid out cups on the table 

"Well as much as we can for this house and then my mates. Good thing school was cancelled today, last weekend got me tired. Who would've thought that a prank the kids decided to do would've ruined the electricity of the school" Lucy sighed crossing her arms 

"The others were still having to go to work so it's just the kids today except Fuuto who went somewhere with his manager" Yusuke said 

"Who are we making the extra for" Ema asked

"Well I am going to visit the mates today to see how they are doing" She started separating some cups "Reo doesn't like things too sweet so I am going to have to make a less sweet custard, Hayato is somewhat like that but doesn't mind it, the rest of the mates are practically the same and have a sweet tooth"

"I will start folding the small boxes you brought so it'll be easier" Yusuke sat down on the nearby couch of the dining room "How many pudding cups will be in each box"

"We thought at least four would be nice" Happy answered turning human munching on some fish 

"Are these small spoons suppose to be tied to the jar" Wataru asked as Lucy nodded "Yay pudding, pudding!"

"It's a good thing we went food shopping before this. We should start now since you want to deliver these later" Julie said hopping onto Happy's shoulder

"True" She grinned before looking at the others "Now let the pudding operation begin!"

Time passed as they all made the individual classic custard pudding with different sauces in some of the glass cups. When things were finished they capped and left it in the fridge for the next couple of hours preparing to decorate the outside. They tied the small wooden spoons to each of the glass with a small gold ribbon and placing them in the respective boxes. 

Lucy POV 

'Damn it I wish I could be like the others and take a nap' I looked at the tired beings that were sound asleep on the couch leaving the puddings in the fridge, I changed into a new outfit. Deciding to keep it simple I was wearing my usual silky dress that was in blush pink with my hair in a side braid and ended it with flats. 

"Maybe I should visit Reo" I suggested teleporting in a clear modern office that was large and looking at the desk where the man looked up with wide eyes 

"How did you..."He started

"I teleported here, did I perhaps come at a bad time?" I asked walking up to him 

"You seem exhausted" He sighed pulling me onto his lap stopping his work "You came right after I returned from the meeting of the daughter"

"I thought you were going to cancel it" I raised a brow confused 

"When I went to cancel the meeting they barged into the company today and things led to where they were. I cancelled our partnership for good and put more security around the company, which reminds me I need to give you a pass to enter." I leaned my head on his shoulder getting comfortable "She had tried to corner me multiple times on the spot while her father just sat there and watch. The daughter came wearing a mini two piece body con red dress which was very not suitable in the business world"

"Why is it that my mates are always dealing with some girl behind them" I grumbled kicking my legs back and forth since I seemed so small, but I wasn't wrong "A doctor from the hospital was fired because of how she acted towards me, a soldier in training basically ruined her reputation after losing a challenge to me, and now I got a spoiled brat who's daddy's little girl"