XXVI

Lucy POV 

My eyes could only widen in shock and Happy squeezed my hand not knowing how to take in the situation. How did I forget this happens in the business world and I only talked about it with Hayato last night. One of my mates who still doesn't know they are part of the legend is going to be taken away. Yet why did he ignore me after all this time...

"Lucy" I heard a voice call out to me

"He got a fiancee and ignored me after all this time. I should be happy for him at least yet I feel as though I now have to break the deal" I smiled sadly 

"Deal?" Ichinose questioned making me sigh 

'I might as well not keep it a secret anymore'

"You have a small mark behind your right ear correct?" I questioned as his eyes widen but nodded "Considering everyone knows the story Dragon's Guardians, it's a true story that happened in the Dragon realm. Apparently I am the next victim to experience this so if I can keep things short, you are one of my mates"

"Mates, as in lovers?" He raised a brow, I nodded my head and the next thing I knew was my world was spinning "This is the greatest news I ever heard in my life!"

"Wow I didn't expect him to accept that fast" Happy said once I was put down trying to ease down the spinning "But what are you going to do about Akito, Lushiee. I honestly thought that he liked you when I saw him take you to his family's party"

"I didn't expect him to be your mate also. You should probably talk to him once you can see him at the ball this weekend" Ichinose smiled slugging an arm around my shoulder

"Hopefully..."I sighed sadly before pouting pushing away his arm"Move away you're sweaty"

"Come on I deserve a hug from my future wife" He grinned making me blush slightly

"A-Ano..."I heard a voice behind me "Lucy-sama would it be fine if we saw you spar someone perhaps?"

"I think it'd be so cool, I always loved dragons and princess since I was little" A girl sparkled "My name is Emily Sakuya, a lieutenant here. It's so nice to finally meet you Lucy-sama"

"There's no need for formalities, we will work together from now on so treat me as no other" I chuckled 

"Why not call Acnologia to fight" Happy suggested

'Let's think about the Aki-chan situation after, I need to clear my head for a bit'

"Alright" I shrugged before looking at the general who kept sparkling "Do you have a training field that's open"

Seeing the man was too busy in his world I turned to Emily-chan who nodded and directed us the way to a large clear path. I summoned scutum and placed a barrier around in a box to not allow anything to happen to the on lookers.

"You can watch as close as you want, but you can't pass the line. One of my spirits placed a barrier to protect you from anything that happens because I won't know how will this fight go" I sighed snapping my fingers just as a white light appeared in front of my and showed my dumbfounded father in his usual attire

"What am I doing at an army base" Papa asked 

"Wanted to see the powers of a dragon and thought I spar for a little change of a while" I shrugged "If you do it we can have some father daughter time before the ball this weekend"

"Of course I'll take that" He sparkled taking off his cloak which he was as usual shirtless wearing ripped shorts. I equipped into my usual attire instead of my gym outfit considering it was more revealing and I won't know how Ichinose would feel