Unforeseen Threesomes

** Laila's P.O.V**

That fucking bastard.

I swear I'm going to kill Zane the next time I see him.

It had been almost a week since the little incident and neither him nor the girls had spoken to me.

I wondered if Zane was right when he said they were just looking for some quick fun. I mean I wouldn't put it past them that's what they did best.

And after he had the audacity to fuck me like that. Not that I was complaining but still he tore one of my favourite panties.

Huffing, I closed down my laptop. My days, that consisted of me trying to catch up on my school worl and study for the upcoming finals, had been quite boring without those two girls who, now that I realized I knew little to nothing about.

The most I knew was that they were the schools top fuckgirls.

Does that even make sense .?

I wondered how Zane knew them but Zane knows everyone so I decided to just ignore it.

Shaking away my thoughts I decided to have some me time and turned on my tv, getting ready to continue binging Netflix, when there was a knock at my door.

I groaned. "That better not be you, Zane", I said as I got up to open the door. As much as I missed hanging with my best friend I still wanted to conk him on his head for his little stunt.

However, when I opened the door instead of seeing the pompous asshole I was met with Royalty's dazzling smile.

Okay. I was not expecting her. How'd she even know my room?

"Sorry to disappoint but I don't have a dick. Well not right now anyhow", she smirked.

I blushed. "Oh no. Um come in", I said moving aside so she could walk in.

I looked at her, she was a really pretty girl probably no taller than me about 5'5. She was cute yet sexy.

"Are you done eye raping me.?", she asked smiling.

I blushed even harder. Shit.

"Um, not to be rude but why are you here.?", I asked sitting on my bed.

She followed suit.

"Well for one I came to talk to you, get to know you, your personality seeing as I know your body way more than I know anything about you. And I also came to apologize for the other day", she said looking at me from under her long lashes.

I smiled. "Oh, it's nothing, no biggie. But what would you like to know", I said turning to face her.

She looked at me, something flashing in her eyes.

"Tell me about yourself", she said.

I smiled, telling her about my hometown and my life before college.

We ended up talking for hours and then somehow binging You on netflix.

We were laying on my bed, my head on her laps when she suddenly leaned down, kissing me.

At first I was shocked but I returned the kiss, straddling her, so we were in a more comfortable position.

She broke away the kiss," If Neveah ever caught me".

She shook her head.

What would Neveah do...

"Where is she by the way ", I asked kissing her cheeks, neck down to her breasts, leaving hickeys in my wake.