A better understanding and look on Whittman

Ok. So I don't think I explained the personality and or rank of Whittman in the story.......

Ok so, Whittman's personality leans more towards a "cold and hated" type of attitude which really gives off a threatening aura to other ships.....I mean cmon he literally rips apart his enemy's rig just to make a point.

No there is not ship called he KMS WHITTMAN. I named him after a waffen SS tank commander.

Before he went lone-wolf on the mission in the prologue he was on the same rank and combat capabilities as Roon.....although after the mission he lost all recollection of his previous life.

Whittman also named his "sharks" 
His main gun shark is named "Gefräßigkeit" aka "Voracity" whilst his secondary gun shark is called "Nachtwächter" aka "night watcher"

Nachtwächter is blind in one eye (fun fact)

He wears a mask to keep his face warm in the colder regions, mainly where he stalks the allies cargo ships in the northern Atlantic. He also wears it as sort of added protection.

All other relationships will be revealed in later chapters, it's no use trying to spoil them here.

I have also updated his sketch to better suit the descriptions

No he doesn't like to talk a lot, or like roon for that matter....(he really sees ROON as a crazy psycho for all he cares)

He does not respond from order from other Ironblood ships if he does not consider them to be part of the "Oberkommando" or not in a life threatening situation.

He lost his arm in a previous engagement with the HMS RENOWN  and  HMS REPULSE when he was on a cargo intercept mission and was replaced with a mechanical arm similar to the KMS DEUTSCHLAND.

His quote basically means "If you fall before me, you are nothing to me." But he does not express this with allied or other Ironblood ships.

His nickname comes from the way he engages in combat. He would rather learn the enemy than engage them in anyway.

He really sees the war as pointless and only fights in it cause "he has nothing better to do".

In his previous memory he respected his enemy and knew when to try and pick a fight if he can win.

No he does not wear a visor of any kind. His hat provides enough shade over his face.

The only reason the allies ships fear him is because they have a rumor that he actively deconstructs them in the midst of combat if they lose to him.

Roon sees Whittman as a romantic partner, even though he protests about it ROON will often take something from his room when he is away just to get him to look for her.

Akagi and Kaga did not know Whittman existed until that chapter.

Whittman does not see the idea of love as fitting, he actively refuses to show any sort of compassion over respect.

He really and I mean really hates being idle. He has to be doing something or he'll pick fights with other ships for "entertainment" (previous life)

He actively seeks out a maintenance schedule to make sure all of his equipment is in tip top shape, even if it isn't needed he will find something that needs to be "tweaked"

He absolutely despises dancing. (Just his personal preference)

He is willing to teach other heavy cruisers in the art of "hunting"

He sees himself as inferior to BISMARCK or TIRPITZ.

Ok that is all I am willing to divulge for now. I will be doing a regular update on this character after every three or so chapters. Enough of me rambling another chapter will be posted tomorrow when I finalize it until then please sit tight.

But here have a meme.....