Inquisition

The rain was coming down harder than before skewing all but Whittman's vision)

Nagato: This weather is getting out of hand, we need to get inside before it gets any worse.

Takao:  Agreed, I believe that there is a small winery near here. (pointing in the general direction of the winery.)

(you notice Nagato is having trouble seeing through the thick carpet of rain pouring down on the group, and like a knight you use your trench coat to block as much of the rain as possible)

Whittman: This should help keep some of the rain off of you, at least until we reach the winery. 

Nagato: Your courtesy is very appreciated soldier of Ironblood. Now we must hurry to the winery, lest the storm degrade our health.

(The group begin in hurried pace towards the winery, inside there are other ships taking shelter from the monsoon. Most of the ships stare in disbelief that their leader was dripping wet, and others felt threatened by the new ship that towered over most.)

Nagato with a wave of her hand seemed to calm the tension of the room instantly, as the other ships went back to their own conversations and drinking. Your group walked to the back of the winery and found a rounded table. Nagato and the rest begin to sip some sake, you on the hand do not.)

Nagato: Will you not have a drink with us?

Whittman: No, I would rather have a clear mind and be ready for a hunt than to indulge in such luxury.

Atago: A little drink every once in a while doesn't hurt, just one sip wouldn't be too much to ask would it?

Whittman: I am not much of a drinker. (looking at Nagato) Now I assume that you had a reason to seek me out, yes?

Nagato: Yes I did, I have questions regarding your origin and how a ship such as yourself could be manifested.

(you lean back in your chair with your arms crossed)

Whittman: I do not have any recollection of how it is possible that I became a male ship, nor do I see the importance of my origin to the topic at hand.

Nagato: (sighs) Then what could you inform me of the process that Ironblood took to create you?

Whittman: From reading some files on my own creation, I have determined that some measures were taken to make a "perfect vessel" of some sort. One whose ferocity and tactics would be able to defeat any enemy in one on one combat.

Takao: So your purpose was to destroy other ships, am I correct?

(You nod in affirmation)

Whittman: It would seem so, though I do not enjoy making others suffer it is an evil that I must inflict upon them. I do not intend to destroy them, I merely disable them from being combat capable on the battlefield. My presence on the battlefield seemed to spark rumors, rumors that I am not proud of.

Atago: So your own combat prowess determined what you were called by the other factions?

Whittman: You could say that, though it would a major understatement. I bet even Akagi and Kaga could tell you about the interrogation of 3 royal navy destroyers. (A small snicker left your mouth) 

Nagato: You seem to be very fond of that memory in particular, mind telling me the details?

Whittman: we were returning from patrol after running into your carriers, of which I had left them to have their own conversation. I was disoriented in a heavy fog, when I happened upon the 3 destroyers also lost in the fog. After a short ambush and near crushing 2 of them in the jaws of my rig, I returned to the group to have a splendid "meeting".