A brand new day

(It has been five months since your fight with the Russians, it still leaves a sour taste in your mouth thinking about it. In those months, they ran tests and trials figure out what technology IronBlood had that they did not. Slowly you felt your sanity drain after each test, growing ever more enraged inside at the end of it all. It was all a small price to pay for your honor to remain intact.)

(You pace back and forth in your cell, waiting and thinking about what would become of today, but you had something else on your mind as well.)

Whittman: Why haven't they sent out a search party yet? Have they abandoned me? No, no no on that can't be the case.

(Your rambling seemed to disturb the cell next to yours.)

Prisoner: HEY CAN YOU SHUT UP OVER THERE!!!

(This was it, you would not tolerate it any longer. You would not tolerate filth talking down to you, now it was time to leave this hell.)

(You punch your mechanical arm right through the bricks that separate the cells, now you gripped the prisoners throat slowly choking the life out of them.)

Whittman: Oh sorry, did I disturb you?! (Your grin was from ear to ear at this point)

(The prisoners cellmate was calling out for the guards to come and rescue his companion from certain death. The Guards begin rushing from the upper and lower level, while the guards on your cell level try to find the correct key in a panic. After a few seconds your cell door swings open, you release the prisoner and begin your assault on the guards.)

Whittman: (laughing maniacally) You make this too easy!!! 

(You begin demolishing the guards one by one until you reach the door of your cell ,an alarm is sounded once the guards notice you are attempting an escape.)

Guard: HALT!!!

(You snap your head at the senior guard who issued the order.)

Whittman: Is there a problem? (You tilt your head in a sarcastic manner.)

Guard: Return to your cell before we terminate you!!! (Gun raised)

Whittman: Do you have anything bigger than that?

Guard: What....?

(You walk up to the guard and snatch his firearm from him and study it for a moment.)

Whittman: Standard .9 millimeter, no augmentations, full metal jacket ammo type.......Yeah this is not gonna do anything to me. (you crush the gun in your mechanical grasp.)

Guard: What the hell......what are you...? (shaking in fear)

(you lean down and stare him in the eyes)

Whittman: I am what you made me, I am you collective fear.

(You just do a quick strike to the neck and the guard is out cold.)

Whittman: Why did I take so long on him.......I should have just killed him. (you walk towards the exit, but not before you release the other prisoners to cause a distraction.)

Whittman: Now then.....where to find my rig? If I were studying foreign tech in a prison, where would I be hiding. (You look up and see a convenient sign pointing towards a tech wing.)

Now that's bad placement.....

(Russian Ship Pov)

Gangut: What is going on down there...?!

Guard: A prison break mam....all of the cells were opened manually via the guards post.