Six

Ya'll know me too well...

Not sure if that is a good or bad thing...

~ Jagi <3

__________________________________________

I couldn't stop the audible gasp that left my lips when I quickly turned around to see Jungkook standing at the edge of the pool.

"Jungkook?"

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"I couldn't sleep." It was true.

"So you decided to go swimming in the dark, why didn't you turn on the light?" He took a step to the censor but I gasped again shouting.

"Wait no!"

"What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing's wrong, its just..."

He turned and saw my folded pajamas on the chair, and in the moonlight I saw him turn back to me, a smirk on his face. "Noona are you skinning dipping?"

"I hope that's okay."

He laughed even more. "Care if I join you?"

Fuck.

I swallowed thickly. "S-sure."

I watched him strip from his sleep shirt and shorts. Then his boxers.

He may have been younger than me, but holy shit did he look like a man. There was nothing boyish about Jungkook, not in his face, body, or...well...

"This is a great idea." He said before jumping in, completely submerging himself in the water. When he came back up, he was grinning again, and I was surprised at how well my eyes had adjusted to the darkness.

"I have never done this before." I laughed.

He swam closer to me and I could see the smirk on his face. "We should do it more often."

His eyes looked down, and I noticed that my breasts were floating making me giggle. He cleared this throat and looked back up to me.

"I agree."

We swam around a little, laughing and talking about how the week was going. He was very concerned that I was enjoying myself, and I assured him that I was. I almost forgot about catching Yoongi and Jimin.

The water was actually quite cold since the heat was not on. I started to shiver, making Jungkook chuckle. "Cold?"

"A little, but I don't want to get out, I'm having too much fun."

"Come here." He said opening his arms to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked with a swallow.

"I'm sure. Jin calls me a human heater."

I smiled and allowed myself to press right up against his warm skin. He really was a human heater. I merely melted in his hold, instantly feeling better. He steadied himself up against the side of the pool in a dark corner, then wrapped my legs around his waist as I hooked my arms around his neck.

My core was pressed right up against his body, and I was so grateful we were in water. I was already so sensitive and needy that I knew I I was leaking arousal. The last thing I needed was for Jungkook to have that all over the side of his waist because he was trying to help me keep warm.

He would move every now and then rubbing up against me, as he tried to settle comfortably. Finally, once he did, he looked over to me and smiled. "Sorry, but I just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to slip."