Fifteen

I was in my closet trying to find something to sleep in. I took my bra off and felt instant relief from the pressure. It's amazing that women have to wear these all the time.

I found a long tank top, one that went over my ass, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't mine. It was one of the guys' but I'm not sure which on. I pulled it over my head, the black fabric matching the black lace thong I wore under.

I wasn't sure if Namjoon wanted to have sex, but if he did, I knew he was a thong guy.

Strategy.

I made my way down the stairs, no one in sight. Once I made it into the kitchen, Namjoon was heating up some left overs in the microwave. I ran up behind him before he could turn and hugged him from behind.

"Hey." He greeted me.

"Hey." I replied. I leaned up on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the top of his shoulders.

He was wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts, his toned stomach, chest, and arms on display for us all to see. He was very sexy.

I let go of my hug and he turned around to face me. When he did, he cocked and eyebrow and his finger ran over the strap of the tank top.

"You look really hot in my clothes."

"Oh, this is yours?" I asked, looking down and smoothing out the fabric.

"You don't remember?" He asked, kissing me under my ear.

But that's when it hit me. It was in my room because he followed Yoongi into my room one night, to wake me up for a night swim. He stripped in my bedroom, and we never actually made it to the pool.

It was actually one of the first nights that anyone slept in my bedroom instead of me sleeping in one of their rooms.

I felt myself blush from the memory, making him chuckle low in this throat. He leaned down slightly and kissed me under my ear, and all the way down to my shoulder.

"Hungry?"

For your dick.

"Yes." I squeaked, the microwave going off.

He smiled and grabbed the food, as we sat and talked at the table. We didn't talk for long before we put our dishes away and went back up the stairs to his bedroom. Namjoon had one of the bigger bed's in the house and you could really roll around in it. His sheets were super soft, and I loved the way the cold surface felt on my legs.

"Mmmm." I hummed snuggling up under the covers. "I love your bed."

He chuckled as he set up his huge screen TV and started the movie. "I do too. But I love it even better when there is a sexy woman laying in it."

"Lucky you to have one so easily at your disposal." I teased, making him laugh again.

"Trust me you are anything but disposable."

That gave me butterflies in my stomach. I kept quiet as he positioned the TV to turn right to us, turn the lights of and shimmy out of his sweat pants so that he was just in his boxers.

I bit my lip, my lower stomach slightly throbbing as I watched him climb into the bed. Through the dim light of the tv I watched his muscles move and flex over his perfectly soft skin. As soon as he was settled, he pulled me into him bringing me in for a kiss.

"Thank you for spending the night with me."

"Thank you for inviting me." I smiled, kissing him back.

I didn't want to pull away from the kiss. I was enjoying the feeling of the plump lips against mine and part of me wanted to intensify the action. A low hum from me enticed him to grant my wish, running his tongue across my lower lip.