Seven

I was facing him completely now, my eyes wide and his grin wider. "What?"

"We are all together, romantically, emotionally, physically, sexually. We are dating each other, so, Yoongi wasn't cheating on Namjoon. Namjoon was actually with Jin last night. And Taehyung and Hoseok were together."

"Where does that leave you?" I asked, concerned that he was going to be alone.

"With you." He smiled. His hand cupped my cheek and he gave me a soft kiss. I felt myself getting worked up again but honestly, I needed answers.

"But if I wasn't here?"

He shrugged. "Sometimes we are alone. But not always. Sometimes we are in pairs, sometimes there are three of us. One time we all fit on Yoongi's bed. He and Namjoon both have a California king in their room. I wanted one too, but I like mine too much."

"It is comfy." I agreed, smiling at him. "What are they going to think about what happened by the pool?" I asked now worried.

"They are going to be relieved that they won't have to hide anything anymore. None of us wanted to make you feel uncomfortable because we were openly sexual with one another. We didn't plan on hiding it, we just wanted you to get acclimated."

"They aren't going to be mad?"

"No, I don't think so. Well...Jimin might get upset if he doesn't get the whole story and context of what happened. If he knows you wanted it, and I was a willing participate, especially if you were in pain because of it, he wouldn't be upset. In fact, he may be grateful."

"So...you are with them, then you are..."

"Are you asking if I'm bisexual?" I nodded to his question making him smile again. "I guess." He said. "I just really want to be with them. The fact that they are men have really no significance to me."

"But I'm a woman." I said.

"Yeah?"

"So, you like both?"

"It seems that way." He chuckled.

"Is everyone like that?"

"Everyone as in in this house?"

"Of course."

"I believe so." He said. "Well...I know Tae and Jimin and Yoongi are at least." He chuckled. "They all have expressed how beautiful you are, and how they don't condone the farming of humans, they can see the appeal. Especially with you."

That made me feel good. I'm glad they found me attractive, it made me feel good. "I'm glad, I was worried about that."

"You shouldn't be."

"Okay." I yawned and closed my eyes, making him cuddle me closer into him.

"Why don't we go to sleep? We will talk about this in the morning with the rest of them."

I nodded and relaxed in his arms. It felt nice to fall asleep with another person. I can see why they would like it so much. Warm, and feeling safe,

I woke up to light touches to the back of my neck moving in slow circular motions. I stirred just a little, thinking how strange it was that I was woden up and not already away from my natural clock.

"Noona, you have to wake up." I heard in a very soft, low whisper.

I groaned and turned my head before opening my eyes, realizing that the whisper was not from Jungkook. My eyes flew open, and I was mere inches away from a different handsome face.

"Jimin?"

"Hey sleepy head." He smiled, moving his hand from my neck to behind my ear. "Did you sleep well in Jungkookie's arms." He giggled.